#59 He Tells You Something Dirty At An Inappropriate Time

LUKE:

You sat beside Luke, your legs thrown slightly over his lap as his arm was wrapped loosely around your shoulders. The boys were doing another Twitcam, and you and Luke sat mindlessly behind the other boys, drifting in and out of focus of the cam. Out of no where, Luke leaned closer to you, his lips not far from your ear. "Once this is done, I'm going to wreck you" he smirked, pulling away like everything was normal. You widened your eyes, now turned on and worried the boys might've heard since Luke was never good at whispering quietly. But the next day when you went on Twitter, it turns out it wasn't the boys that heard Luke say that to you, it was the fans, since #lukeswreckingy/n started trending on Twitter.

ASHTON:

"Daddy can you pass me the milk?" you asked your Dad and you sat at the dinner table with your family and Ashton. "Sure" he smiled, grabbing the container of milk and handing it to you. "Thanks" you nodded and started filling up your empty glass. Ashton, noticing that your family didn't seem to be paying attention to anything but their food, leaned closer to you. "It's weird to hear you call someone else Daddy" he smirked, winking at you before going back to eating. You rolled your eyes and chuckled, gently nudging Ashton's shoulder before looking over at your parents to make sure they didn't hear.

MICHAEL:

"No, The Offspring is obviously better than Bowling For Soup" Calum rolled his eyes while arguing with Ashton. "You guys are both being stupid, both of those bands are equally good" Luke chimed into the argument they'd been having for the past twenty minutes as you all sat in a diner eating lunch. "What do you think babe?" you hummed quietly, looking over at Michael for his opinion on the boys' silly disagreement. "I don't care about their argument" he sighed and shrugged. "Really? Why not?" you chuckled, raising your eyebrow since Michael usually had an opinion in every argument. "Because all I can think about right now is fucking your mouth" he says under his breath, loud enough for just you to catch. You open your mouth to speak but close it again quickly, too flustered to conjure up a proper sentence.

CALUM:

"Oh my god" you giggled as you looked over at your boyfriend, dressed in a princess tutu with a crown on top of his head. "I made Calum pretty!" your four year old niece squealed, clapping her hands. "Yes you did" you chuckled, ruffling her hair as she went to grab more toys. "I am quite the pretty princess" Calum smirked and you rolled your eyes. "Oh definitely." you laughed. "Babysitting isn't as bad as I thought it'd be, but I can't wait until we're home" Calum chimes, and steps closer to you. "Why's that?" you hum and look up at him. "Because I want to make my princess feel good" he whispers, pulling the plastic crown off of his head and setting it into yours, a smirk across his face.