#20 When he catches the boys talking about how hot you are

LUKE:  "Did you see how hot she is though? I mean seriously, she could make the fucking devil sweat." You’re lying beside your boyfriend of only two weeks, letting the sun hit your body. You haven’t been out in the sun all summer because you’ve been working nonstop. 

You can’t hear what’s going on in the pool, but Michael, Calum, and Ashton look like they’re going to fill the pool up with their drool. 

You ignore them, but Luke sits up, and asks, “Can you hear what they’re saying?”

"Probably just a joke Luke, relax." You assure him, resting the back of your hand on his head. You run your fingers through his hair to calm his tense muscles, kissing his lips lightly. 

"Hey (Y/N)!" You break from the kiss, and see Michael calling you, "You know, you’re so hot, I want to Pikachu in the shower." 

Your cheeks warm as Luke shakes his head, “Come on guys, stop it. You’re making my girlfriend uncomfortable.” 

He wraps his arm around you, letting you rest on his shoulder. He kisses your lips, speaking softly against your ear, “I’m sorry about them. They’re just a bunch of idiots sometimes.”

"It’s okay Luke." You reassure him, "Because honestly, you would make Satan sweat too."

ASHTON: You’re hanging out in the dressing room with your boyfriend, sitting in his lap and playing with his fingers. He laughs at you, kissing your lips, “You’re such a dork babe.”

"I’m your dork." You say, kissing his lips back.

"Holy shit. Look at these two love birds already at it. It’s only been five minutes after our set." Calum says, as Michael comments, "Get it Ash, get it!"

Your cheeks blush as Luke speaks openly, staring at you, “(Y/N) should be arrested for how sexy she is. Their should be a law against that shit.”

"Agreed." The other boys say in usion, as Ash groans, "Come on guys, I heard you last week talking about her and now you’re doing it right in front of us. Stop it, it’s old."

"Uh oh, someone is getting jelly." Michael teases Ash, as his cheeks turn red, "She’s mine and only mine." 

He wraps his arms around you, pulling you closer, pointing to the boys, “You can look, but you can’t touch.” 

MICHAEL: 

HIS POV

After spending the day with (Y/N), I’ve been completely wiped out. My neck is covered in hickeys but I don’t care, because they’re just reminders of my lovely girlfriend. 

I smile tiredly, making my way into our (5 seconds of summer’s) hotel room for the night.

When I make my way in quietly, I hear  Ashton saying, “Did you see that fucking top she had on earlier? I would’ve ripped that off with my teeth.”

"Or that dress she wore for the after party of the first concert? Holy shit, her rack looked good in that one." Calum says, as Luke comments, "I don’t know how Michael got her, but he is one lucky son of a bitch. Imagine being able to tap that? Just imagine."

"Yup boys, keep imaging because that’s all you’ll ever get." I say nonchalantly, and all the boys go silent.

I smirk, showing off my neck, “Lovely day today, wasn’t it?”

The boys gulp, as I make my way into my room, plopping down on my bed. I quickly open my phone, and send (Y/N) a goodnight text…

"I came ‘home’ to all the boys talking about you…I think I’m going to buy you some golf turtle neck type shirts in the morning. Just kidding baby (; . Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you for today. I had a nice time playing hop scotch in the park and cuddling at your place. You’re my best friend, (Y/N), and the best gift I could ever ask for in my life. Sleep tight beautiful. -Mikey XOXO" 

CALUM: 

HIS POV.

"Did you see the new tattoo of angel wings she got on her lower back dude?" Michael asks, showing his phone to Ashton, who wiggles his eyebrows, "I’d love to run my fingers over that."

When I walk in the apartment me and my boys share, with (Y/N)’s hand laces through my fingers, I can’t help but notice they’re talking about her. I swallow the lump in my throat, seeing the tattoo of angel wings on her back from the way she was wearing her shirt.

"She’s gotta be the cause of global warming because she’s so fucking hot." Luke mutters, as I take her hand, and walk into the room.

"I mean, she’s probably so good in bed that-OH HEY, CALUM AND (Y/N)! WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE, WHEN DID YOU GUYS GET IN?" Michael’s voice hitches, showing that he’s obviously taken aback due to our presence.

"We saw a movie and decided to come back after. You know, to hang out with you guys. But since you need to discuss the serious topics of global warming and angel wings…we’ll leave you to it." (Y/N) answers, and I smile, kissing her lips.

I can see the boys turn away, except Ashton, who sighs, “She’s so hot she could fry an egg on her face.”