Your first time (blurb)

Ashton would make sure the entire experience was passionate, romantic and sweet. You'd be making out on the couch and you'd be so turned on the you'd whisper in his ear that you were ready and he'd scoop you up in his arms bridal-style and he'd carry you to the bedroom, gently laying you back on the bed. He'd slowly remove both of your clothes, his lips gently connecting to yours and occasionally trailing sweet, soft kisses around your body. He'd go slow during the actual process, being sure not to thrust to fast and constantly kissing your cheek and asking if you were okay and if you wanted him to stop.

I think you would tell Luke you were finally ready one night as you were cuddling on the couch, and he would softly smile and lightly kiss your lips before standing off the couch and going to run a bath. He'd pull you into the bathroom with him, slowly removing both of your clothes before having you straddle his waist as you sat in the bubble bath surrounded by candles and rose petals. He'd let you slowly ride him, wanting you to be able to choose your own pace for your first time. He'd gently trace circles into your hips as you moved up and down his length, his lips gently kissing and lightly sucking on the skin around your neck and collarbone.

Calum would definitely make your first time all about getting you to climax as much as possible. I think he'd start by fingering you so you could get used to having something inside of you, and he'd keep making sure you were okay as he attached his lips to your clit, sucking harsly and flicking his tongue around. I think after you climaxed from his fingers and his mouth he'd bring his lips back up to yours before slowly pushing himself inside of you, going at a bit of a rough pace, which you wouldn't mind at all.

Michael would wanna be really loving and intimate during your first time I think. He'd probably sit up with his back against the headboard as you slowly lowered yourself over him. He'd have his hands on your hips, guiding you up and down his length slowly, kissing your chest and occasionally flicking his tongue over your nipples. He'd mutter sweet nothings and would keep asking if you were okay and reminding you that he loves you.