#6 when you're on your period Muke/4

LUKE: "Baby…babe, hey babe, babe?" You call out to your boyfriend Luke, who’s too busy for you and is engrossed in his phone. 

"Please get the remote Luke, please." The blaring volume from the television is making your head pulse, and on top of that you just started your period this morning so you’re in more pain than ever. 

"Please." You beg, and tears form in your eyes when you feel your stomach knotting. 

You bury your head in the pillows you set up on the couch, and cry silently.

"(Y/N)…what’s wrong?" Luke asks, but you only cuddle closer into the couch; away from him. He finally realizes what he’s done, and turns off the television. All you can hear is your small whimpers. 

Although Luke was at the studio all day, and had just texted his mom a paragraph to let her know he got back to your guys’ apartment safely, he knows why you’re upset and tries to comfort you.

"Baby? Please talk to me." He begs, getting on his knees beside the couch. He tries cupping your waist, but you flick his hand off you, and say, "I was trying to get your attention since you walked in the door."

"I’m sorry sweetie, I was just texting my mom. She was worried because you didn’t call her back all day and she knew you took the day off from work." Luke coos softly, and you sniffle, letting him crawl up behind you. He slips his hands over your tummy, and rubs softly. 

"Ouch." You hiss when his fingertips hit a sensitive spot. He kisses your neck softly, "I’m sorry (Y/N)." 

Luke continues to softly rub your abdomen in hopes that it’ll cure your pain. The last thing he wants to see is you hurt. 

He kisses your cheek, calming your queasy stomach. You close your eyes, relaxing in his arms, “I know you don’t feel well (Y/N), but the good news is that when the angels ask what I loved most about life, I’ll say you.” 

MICHAEL:

You’ll jolt from your sleep, a wave of painful cramps coming over you. Michael will instinctively slip his hand under your night shirt, and rub your tummy with his eyes closed.

"I-It’s so bad. I-I don’t know why it hurts so much." You groan, leaning against a mountain of pillows behind you. He’ll rub the sleep out of his eyes, and look over at the clock.

3:35 AM

"Baby, come here. You need sleep." Michael urges you closer into his arms, and you cuddle into him. He adjusts the heating pad on you up higher, and the warmth spreads. 

"Let the world fall into pieces tomorrow, let the planets collide and the stars come crumbling down. I don’t need another day now that my dream has come true. Lucky me, now I have you." His voice is groggy when he speaks, but he kisses your lips, pecking them tiredly.

"Mikey stop, just go to sleep…I’ll be fine." You assure him, knowing he was in the studio all day for the past few months. Every time he comes home he’s exhausted and needs his eight hours. 

"I like making you smile. It’s the reason I’m on this planet. Now shush and let me quote you to sleep." Your smile spreads instantly; Michael is the only one who can pull you out of your slump around this time of the month. 

His hands run along the heating pad slowly, his lips touching your neck as he whispers, “If you think I’m looking at you, staring at you, or giving you the eye, I am because I’m trying to see if you have wings. My mommy told me all angels have them.” 

Tears form in your eyes as you kiss his sleepy lips. His hand continues to move as he drifts off into a sleep, subconsciously knowing he wants to make you feel better.

Your eyelids droop in exhaustion, the pain somewhat leaving your system temporarily. 

Before you fall sleep, you feel your boyfriends lips placing tender kisses along your cheek to your ear as he whispers softly, “I waited until you fell asleep to say I love you and I’m sorry you’re in pain. If I could take it from you, I would. One day you’ll ask me which is more important to me, you or my life. I’ll say “Of course, my life”. And you’ll go and walk away without even knowing you are my life. Goodnight my beautiful (Y/N), I love you.”