#14 When you tell him you want to wait until marriage to have sex (Cake)

Luke: You’ve never felt this way before with him. You know you’re in love, but the words won’t come out. Your hair is a mess; beyond words at this point, and you’re both tangled in a hot mess.

"Are you ready?" Luke asks, smiling lustfully, his entire body pressing against yours. 

"I uh-um." Your throat goes dry, and you don’t know how to deny him. He has the cutest look on his face right now; tightened eyebrows and a small smile to follow. 

"You want to wait, don’t you?" He asks, licking his lips, 

Your heart feels immediate relief at the thought of Luke already knowing what you want without you having to say it. He slowly lays down beside you, and wraps his arm around you tightly. 

"How’d you know?" You ask softly, breaking the comfortable silence. 

"The look in your eyes…it was soft, nervous-almost. I’m not going to make the girl I love change her vows for me; if I’m the right one for you, then I’ll be able to wait with you." You smile gratefully, Luke reminding you of why you love him. 

"Plus babe, I want to be the only hand you ever need to hold." 

CALUM: 

"Thank you for understanding Cal, it means the world to me." You speak softly, as your boyfriend laces his fingers through yours, and in this moment, you feel infinite. 

You’re in a relationship (for the first time) with a man. This isn’t a boy you’ve found, but a mature, considerate, loving man. 

"Enough of this intense sex talk, let’s play a game. Any game you want, but hide and seek." Calum snuggles closer to you, and wraps his arm around your waist.

This is something you’re used to-you two will cuddle and end up playing a game until you both fall asleep in each other’s arms. 

"Why not hiding seek?" You ask, turning to face him. 

He smiles softly, brushing his hand over your cheek, “Because a girl like you is impossible to find.”