#9 When the boys overhear you two (Mikey)

WARNING-SMUT!

MICHAEL: ”We said we would be back in two minutes.” You whimper through dry lips, as Michael spreads your legs quickly, latching his lips onto your sensitive flesh. 

You bite down on your bottom lip roughly, trying not to scream as he licks and kisses every corner of your thighs; teasing you. Your lost in a world of pleasure as he works his fingers inside you; the gentle twisting motion he applies turns you into an uncontrollable moaner. 

You can’t help it.

"Baby you have to be quiet or else they’ll hear you." He whispers against you, placing small kisses on your waist. 

He knows exactly what he’s doing. He tore you from the boys’ movie night to take you into his room, and turn you into a hot mess in less than a minute. 

"Do you like that?" He asks, and when you’re about to ask what you like, he slides his tongue along your clit, causing you to run your fingers through his hair, letting out a long, hard, moan. 

"Baby baby baby, sh. Please be quiet." Michael’s warm breath hits your skin, and your toes curl as he continues his "work". By the time he’s done your legs are feeling weak, and your heart is racing in your chest. 

He kisses you a few times, and helps you back into your jeans. With a very shaky limp you walk down the step, and all the boys look uncomfortable. 

"Damn (Y/N), you sounded like you were screaming into a bullhorn." Calum mutters, and you swallow a nervous lump in your throat, as he shrugs his shoulders, "What? Someone had to say it." 

"Yeah man, next time wait til you two get home or something. I feel all gross and sticky." Luke comments, and you lick your lips nervously, "I-I didn’t realize I was that loud, I’m sorry." 

"Don’t apologize sweetheart." Michael says nonchalantly, biting into an apple, "I’m just too good and they’re all jealous."