"I'm sorry" (Mikey smut)

You looked over yourself in the mirror, smirking at your reflection. You'd bought new pink and black lace lingerie the other day, and decided tonight was the night you'd show Michael it.

He'd been ignoring you the past week for some stupid new video game, and all you wanted to do was snap the game in half so he'd finally pay attention to you, but you thought sexy lingerie was probably a better way to grab his interest.

You walked into your bedroom, standing in the doorway as Michael had his eyes glued to the screen, only wearing a loose shirt and his boxers as his fingers furiously hit at various buttons. You cleared your throat, biting down on your lower lip before speaking up. "Baby.." you coo, running a hand through your hair and causing Michael to briefly look up at you.

He scans over you once, turning back to the video game before widening his eyes in realization of your outfit. "Shit Y/N.." Michael whispers, dropping his controller on the ground as he lets his eyes slowly trail up and down your mostly exposed body.

"What do you think?" you smirk, placing your hand on your hip as you step closer to him. "You look fucking hot.." he mumbles as you sit in his lap, straddling his waist. "Thanks, I thought so too" you shrug, brushing your lips against his.

"You know you've been ignoring me all week" you pout as you start kissing his neck, gently biting the skin and leaving deep purple marks.

"I'm sorry" Michael whispers, his voice raspy as he places his hands on your hips. "Good, you should be" you chime, pushing him back so he was laying down. You connect your lips to his, kissing him roughly as you start rocking your hips against his, feeling him hard underneath you.

Michael slowly runs his fingers down your back, sending chills through your body as he unhooks your bra in the process. He rests his hands on your bum, lightly squeezing it before you pull his shirt off.

You lift your hips slightly, tugging Michael's boxers down a bit so his hard-on could spring up. You move your underwear to the side, grabbing his length in your hand before slowly rubbing his tip around your entrance to tease him, continuing this action for a few minutes.

"Y/N please" Michael begs, bucking his hips upwards. You eventually give in and slowly lower yourself onto him, letting out a quiet moan as he fills you up.

"Faster" Michael groans as you slowly ride him, biting your lip as he moans and begs beneath you. "Fine" you smirk, placing your hands on his chest before bouncing up and down on his length, allowing him to move in and out of you at a quick pace.

You ride him for a bit longer, both of your moans filling the room as you did, until Michael firmly grabs your hips, stopping your actions. "I'm close" he breathes out before holding you in place as he quickly thrusts his hips upwards, making you moan out in pleasure. He thrusts up a few more times before releasing inside of you, your name and a string of curse words flying out of his mouth as he comes undone.

"M-Michael fuck" you mutter as he flips you over, grabbing your leg and placing it over his shoulder before roughly thrusting into you. "Come on baby, cum for me" Michael urges, thrusting into you quickly as his hand rubs circles furiously against your clit.

Your hands tightly grip the bed sheets as you feel your orgasm wash over you, moaning out Michael's name as your body is filled with pleasure. "It's so hot watching you come undone" Michael smirks as he thrusts into you a few more times before pulling out, rolling onto the bed beside you.

"Sorry for ignoring you" Michael sighs, pulling you against his chest as he rests his head in the crook of your neck. "It's okay baby, I forgive you" you chuckle, your breathing still shaky from the euphoria. "I'm glad, I promise not to ignore you for that game again" he hums, gently kissing your neck. "That's so thoughtful of you" you tease, snuggling close to his side.

(To make up for not posting in a while)