#9 When the boys overhear you two (Calum)

CALUM: "I-I thought they’d never fucking leave." Calum grunts into your ear, undressing you on his couch with quick fingers. 

"What? You didn’t like me teasing you through board game night with your buddies?" You taunt, as his boner pokes your thigh, "Does it feel like I liked it?" 

"I-I need you so badly right now." He moans, his lips sucking on your neck. You wiggle out of your jeans underneath him, as he tosses it onto the floor. 

"I’m going to make you beg me to stop." Cal groans huskily, as he slips into you without warning, causing a loud shriek to escape your lips.

"Uh, so beautiful." He whispers, kissing your lips roughly, staring into your eyes. 

You lose all feelings except overwhelming bliss as you scream his name when you hit your high. You’ve successfully clawed up his back and you both jump, hearing the front door open. Calum scatters for a blanket and covers the two of you. You’re both sticky and covered in sweat, as Luke is wide-eyed, his jaw dropped and his coffee split all over Calums rug. 

Luke stutters, “I-I uh, I forgot my charger. I-I heard you and I thought something was wrong so I came back in and-.” Michael waltz’s in with a cheeky grin on his face, “I told you they were having sex you idiot! Sorry Cal, did you at least finish?” 

You slowly put the blanket over your head, hiding in misery as Michael goes, “Awe, I’m just kidding (Y/N), don’t be embarrassed…by the way you two were screaming and shit I would be shocked if you didn’t.”