#10 When he catches you being intimate with another girl...(Cashton)

ASHTON: For your boyfriend’s twenty first birthday, you decided to throw Ash a big party with all of his friends at his favorite club downtown. The night had been going great; everyone was having a good time, no one was leaving, and it only seemed as though the dance floor grew bigger by the hour. With an open bar at your service, you tossed back drinks left and right. Ashton had tried his best to keep an eye on you, always grabbing your hand lightly in the crowd to ask how you are and if you want to go home. He didn’t mind leaving the party, just as long as you were okay.

Hours into the night pass by, and you find yourself squished between two women. You’re not sure who they are, but you decide to roll with it, not thinking anything bad will come of it. The drinks have definitely gotten to you, but you felt like you were the life of the party.

“(Y/N)? Is that you? H-Holy shit, I didn’t know you were grinding me! What a small world!” You heard a familiar voice shout into your ear and you grinned, turning around to face her, “Oh my god, you slut! We’re both cheating on our boyfriends with each other!”

Before she can question what you meant, you smash your lips against hers. You don’t know why you do it, but she doesn’t push you away. Her tongue slides into your mouth, and you laugh, pulling away, but continuing to grind against her. You cup her breasts every now and then, laughing at the foreign texture.

The alcohol has had a grave effect on the both of you, which causes you to kiss again, only to hear loud smash in response to your moment.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AND WHY WEREN’T WE INVITED IN THIS! FOR GOD SAKES, I’M THE BIRTHDAY BOY!” Ashton yells after dropping his drink, standing side by side with Luke, as people clear the way. You grip onto Luke’s girlfriend, Callie, for balance.

“B-Babe, babe…babe.” You grip onto Ashton’s shoulder tightly, and say, pointing to Luke, “Callie has got a nice fucking rack. A fucking plus in that department.”

Luke blushes, as Callie screams over the pounding music, pointing to you, “Ashton…you better get it, get it tonight! We only have nine lives!”

“Honey…that’s cats, they have nine lives, not us.” Luke clears up his girlfriend’s confusion, as Ashton wraps his arm around your waist, holding your body up. He knows that when you’re drunk you can’t really control yourself and should get you home as soon as possible to sleep.

“I’m going to take this drunk mess home.” Luke announces, and he pounds fists with your boyfriend.

When Callie stumbles by you two, she slaps your ass, and makes a hip thrusting movement, embarrassing Luke while screaming, “STAY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN! YOU’LL ALWAYS BE MY SECRET LOVER!”

“Come on sweetheart, let’s get you home. You’ve had a long night.” You feel Ashton kiss your forehead, as he helps you outside. Although you two were both intoxicated, Ashton was one to handle his alcohol better than you. You were-what they call-a light weight.

Once you two reach your guys’ apartment, you stop him from taking you inside, and ask, “Do you hear that?”

“What? No (Y/N)…come on, let’s get you inside. I don’t want you getting sick.” He says, but you stand your ground until he joins you. You take his two arms, and wrap them around your waist. You cuddle into his arms, resting your head on his shoulder, swaying you two back and forth lightly.

“Are we slow dancing?” He asks, and you nod, clenching your eyes shut tightly, enjoying his warm embrace.

“I never got to give you a slow dance for your big birthday. I’m sorry.” You whisper, as he strokes his fingers through your hair, swaying back and forth to no beat or rhythm.

“Although you got smashed and made out with Callie, I’m glad you got to touch a nice rack at least.” You both smile at the reminder of what had just happened, as Ash says, “This was the best birthday a guy could ask for. I partied with my best mates, I watched my girlfriend make out with one of my best mates girlfriend, and…I even got a special birthday dance and sex so-.”

Before you have time to react, he lifts you up in his arms and you kiss him passionately. His hands run all over your body the rest of the night, and when you finally break, your head is resting against his chest tiredly.

Ashton kisses your lips lightly, panting, asking you with a soft voice, “Isn’t it nice to know my heart is beating like that just for you? I love you so much (Y/N), thank you for the best birthday ever. Sleep tight, my little boob grabber.”  

CALUM:

“Look at the way they’re clinging to each other Ashlee…they thought they had the whole world ahead of them.” Tears are covering your cheeks as you cling to Ashton’s girlfriend, Ashlee, watching the ending of Titanic.

Your throat burns as you chug down the rest of the wine bottle, your lips missing the opening and spilling all over you. Wiping your tears, you begin to laugh so hard with Ashlee as she begins to lick off all the wine off your chest.

You’re laughing hysterically as she’s on top of you, her tongue gliding over your neck, cleaning up your mess. The door to you and Calum’s home swings open, and the bags of groceries drop to the floor. The sounds of cans dropping and sodas popping open echo the room as the two men with gaping jaws walk forward.

“This-This isn’t what it seems.” Ashlee stutters out, as Ashton licks his lips, “We were gone for a few hours to watch the game at our place and go shopping. What the hell happened to you guys?”

“Actually, don’t answer that.” Calum says, smirking, “Just pretend we aren’t even here…and continue.”

You’re about to protest, until Ashlee licks from the valley between your breasts slowly, up your neck, and kisses your lips roughly. You sneak a peek through your eyes to see Calum swallowing roughly, shifting uncomfortably.

Ashton’s cheeks are red, as he grabs Ashlee by the arm, throwing her over her shoulder and patting her butt, “See you guys later! We’ve got uh…we’ve got to lay the seed down in the garden if you know what I’m saying mate! Have fun! Use protection! Don’t be silly, wrap the willy Calum!”

The second the door closes, Calum immediately crushes your chest against his, as he kisses your lips roughly. His tongue glides along the throbbing vein in your neck, biting. You moan, whimpering against him as he bites down your bottom lip, whispering against your ear, “You know (Y/N)…I always thought you were a good girl…but I guess I was right…good girls are bad girls that haven’t been caught. But I got you.”