#7 how he wakes you up

CALUM: He’ll poke you. The feeling of his fingertips lightly poking your skin repeatedly would normally irritate someone, but not you. You’re used to it. You smile softly, your eyes still clenched as you whine through tight lips, “I’m up Cal, I’m up.” When your eyelids flutter open, Cal is sitting beside you, propped up on his knees and his arms wide open, “I waited as long as I could, but I really want a hug.” 

ASHTON: He’ll kiss  you. He’ll always set an alarm to wake up before you, that way the first thing you do to start off your day is smile. You’ll be torn from your peaceful slumber by a pair of lips softly pressing against yours. When all you want is a few more minutes to sleep, Ashton would get restless and cover your face in sloppy, wet kisses. Your eyelids slowly raise and you’re grinning helplessly as Ash cheers, pointing to your smile, “Yay! There it is! I missed it too much, I just had to wake ya up sweetheart.” 

MICHAEL: He’ll hover over you. No matter what position you’re sleeping in, he’ll slowly move you onto your back and hold himself above you with his forearms. You’ll feel his cool breath tickling your lips, and you’ll pucker your lips, letting him know you’re awake. You can feel him smiling down at you as you open your eyes and he’s staring at you. He pecks your lips eagerly, a contagious smile on his face, “Good Morning beautiful.” 

LUKE: He’ll cuddle you tightly. You’d feel his arms linked around your waist, pulling your sleepy body closer to him. He’ll run his fingers along your waist softly. You’d clench your eyes tightly, not wanting to get out of bed. “Baby…baby, baby, baby, baby, baby.” Luke would whine until you kiss his lips, relaxing into his embrace, “Thanks cutie bum, you can go back to sleep…it’s Saturday, after all.”