Priorities

"I can't believe we spent an entire day in bed aside from eating and going to the bathroom."

Kelley kisses her wife's forehead, "This is exactly what I needed. If I refuse to take you to the airport tomorrow you can't go back to London, right?"

Penny laughs, "I have to go back, but we have today together."

"Do you want to join me and some of the Royals girls for a workout, this morning?"

"I didn't bring gear with me."

"No problem, I gotcha covered. UA sent me some new stuff and included goodies for you as well."

"And why would they do that?"

"I'm one of the faces of their company and they want to keep me happy, also, because they want you as a client."

"Client?"

"They asked me about the possibility of sponsoring you and I told them I would speak with you about it. So, what do you think?"

"Tell them to submit an offer to my agent, and I'll consider it."

"Awesome."

"How have things been for you, Kel?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean about the hiccup."

"The hiccup? Oh, you mean when I thought you were cheating on me and ended up at a bar?"

"You're an ass sometimes you know that, O'Hara?"

"I'm a cute ass, or should I say I have a cute ass. Anyways, to answer the question, the coverage died down after the bartender spoke on my behalf."

"Good. Have you been going to meetings or counselling?"

"I went to a meeting with Pressy the other night and I've been in touch with my sponsor."

"I'm glad. I'm really sorry for putting you through that, you know. I wish I would have had the foresight to send you a message and let you know what was happening."

"And I should have trusted you."

"You should have, I love you Kelley, and I would never cheat on you, especially with Emma; talk about taking a step backwards." Kelley laughs.

"I love you so much Penny and I promise to work on my trust issues."

"Our trust issues Babe. We are both equally guilty of it, even if I haven't ended up at a bar all over social media, I have thought about what you are doing and who you are with."

"How about we both promise to be in better contact with each other. As much as I don't want to give him credit for the idea, Serv mentioned about setting an alarm or reminder to stay in contact, let's do that, set up a regular time to talk. It can be like our date night."

"More like date afternoon for you, remember the time difference."

"The next 6 months are really going to be trying on our relationship."

"They definitely are, but we need to prioritize us and our relationship over the needs of our teams heading into the World Cup."

"Agreed. When you get back to Man City, let's figure out our scheduling."

KNOCK, KNOCK

"Come in, Press."

Christen opens the door, "Morning, Broon wants to know if you are still coming to our session this morning, so she can sort out drills."