Back To Reality

"Yes, yes, of course, once again I'm really sorry and please let me know if anything else comes up. Okay, bye."

Kelley sets her phone down on the counter and takes a sip of her coffee. She feels arms wrap around her waist and lips make contact with her shoulder, "Morning, wife of mine." 

"Morning, beautiful, how did you sleep?" 

"I think that our second wedding night was almost better than our first one." 

"Almost? We didn't have any toys to play with on our first."

Penny smiles, "Okay, you got me there. Who were you talking to so early?" 

"One of the Managers at The Peachtree Club turns out that a few of our guests caused some damage after we left last night. Apparently, I need to call Janice and let her know she now owes them a new fake tree, because of her dim wit of a husband." 

"What did Serv do?" 

"According to the security video, he peed on it." 

Penny bursts out laughing, "Oh my God!" 

Kelley laughs, "The camera got the full-frontal action shot, so there's absolutely no denying it." 

"How do they know it was Serv that did it?" 

"They don't know specifics, yet, she sent me a screenshot and asked if I could identify him and I informed her that he was one of ours and we would reimburse them for any damages."

"Kel, you have to let me in the room when you spring the news on them." Kelley laughs, "Why?" 

"Would it be wrong of me to say I want to see Alex smack him because honestly, he can be a jerk at times."

Kelley shrugs, "I'll see what I can do. So, are you still planning on spending some time with your girls before they head back to England?" 

"Yeah. Is that okay with you?" 

Kelley kisses her on the cheek, "Of course. I was planning on heading to the hotel in a little while to round up some of my girls anyways." 

"Kel?" 

"Mhuh?" 

Penny slides the shirt she is wearing up and over her head leaving her naked in front of Kelley, "Come back to bed, Babe." 

Kelley licks her lips before setting down her coffee and following Penny back into the bedroom, removing the shirt and shorts she had been wearing and joining her wife under the covers. Kelley moves Penny's hair off her shoulder and places kisses there and down her back, stopping to kiss the ink outline etched on it before continuing downward. 

"Pen, on your knees." 

Penny moves so that she is on all fours and Kelley moves to behind her, spreading her legs apart before moving off the bed to step into the strap on. 

Climbing back on the bed she smacks Penny's ass making her out moan out as she teases her holes from behind with her fingers and tongue and then spreads the juices around before inserting the appendage in and then withdrawing it just as quickly.

"Kel, please." 

"What do you what, baby?" 

"Fuck me." 

Kelley laughs as Penny lets out a loud moan when the form is reinserted and she starts moving with and against her wife. Kelley sucks on her thumb and then coats in her in wife's juices before inserting it in the top hole and moving it around the sensitive area.