Here A Friendly, There A Friendly ...

It's been a week since the NWSL season concluded and Kelley and Penny are now back at the apartment in Atlanta.

The couple sits on the couch together drinking their morning coffee and chatting.

"Erin dragged me all over town yesterday trying to find the perfect lingerie for the honeymoon; I tried to explain to her that if she was doing it right, the lingerie was completely unnecessary, she didn't appreciate my comment."

Penny laughs, "Well then I guess I can return the outfit I got at Victoria's Secret for our wedding night."

Kelley shakes her head, "No, please don't do that."

"Uh-huh, thought so."

"Have you given any more thought towards going to Linda's wedding, Pen?"

"I don't know, Kel, they wanted my family to disown me because of who I am and love, that isn't something that I think I'll ever get over."

"I know, and I understand, I'm just suggesting that it might be good for you to show and tell them how misguided their notions were and how much it has affected you. Not to mention, it gives you a chance to show off your smoking wife."

"Always about you, eh, Kel?" Kelley kisses her on the cheek, "Nope, this is completely about you and I will be here to support you regardless of your decision."

"Thanks, Kel. Love you."

"Love you too, beautiful." They kiss until Kelley's phone starts ringing.

She looks at the screen, "Bridezilla." And then answers

"What do you need now, Erin?"

"No, I'm not going cake tasting with you, where's Ellie? Why can't your fiancée help you with it?"

"What do you mean you had a fight? What happened? Hold on Pen is beside me I'm putting you on speaker."

"No! Don't do that!"

"Too late, morning Erin."

"Hey, Pen."

"What happened with you and Ellie?"

"I kinda blew up at her over hot peppers on the pizza."

Kelley and Penny both laugh. "Are you freaking serious, Er?"

"Um... yeah, we had a bit of an incident last time she got them."

"Incident? Please explain, Er and while you're at it switch to Facetime because I really want to see your face while explaining it." Penny laughs and smacks Kelley's arm.

"You can guess what I'm implying happened, I'm not going into detail. Now, will you come with me?"

"Penny and I were planning on spending the day chilling."

"Please, Squirrel? I need you and it's kinda your wedding cake as well."

Kelley looks at Penny who is nodding, "Okay, I'll help."

"Great! I'll be there in an hour to get you and please for the love of God be wearing clothes!"

"My apartment rules indicate it's a clothing-optional space."

"Goodbye."

Kelley and Penny both laugh at the blunt ending to the call.

"Clothing optional space, huh?"

Kelley smiles and nods. "How about we take a shower together, Babe?"

Kelley stands up and reaches for Penny's hand, "I can't think of a better way to start the day than to wrap my arms around your beautiful naked body."