Two Wins And A Proposal

Kelley runs down the hallway and quickly inserts her keycard, cursing as it continues to light up red until on the 3rd time she successfully gets a green light.

She enters the room and doesn't see Penny, "Pen?"

She hears the shower running and assuming that it's her wife, she quickly locks and bolts the hotel door before removing her clothes and sliding in behind the shower curtain.

Penny feels arms around her and a body pressed tightly against her. Kelley begins kissing her shoulders and then down her spine, causing the keeper to moan out as she moves lower. Penny turns around and Kelley can't hold back a moan of her own as she is finally within reach of what has been consuming her thoughts as of late.

"Kel, let's take this to the bed before I turn into a prune."

Kelley laughs as she stands and joins her wife in a deep and needy kiss, before allowing her the space to turn off the water.

They stumble over Kelley's discarded clothes and bag in the doorway before making their way to the bed and laying down on it.

Kelley can't help but stop and take in the scene in front of her, "You're so beautiful, Pen."

"Kel, I love you but please fuck me already."

Kelley doesn't need to be told twice as she moves down and takes possession of her property. Licking, sucking and fucking Penny until she hears her name being said over and over and over again.

After gathering herself for a few minutes, Penny is driven by the need to taste the wetness, she knows is dripping from her wife's core. Kelley lays back and embraces the feeling of the keeper's mouth, and hands travelling downward. She instinctively lifts up when she feels a tongue and teeth scrape across her abs, letting out a moan in the process. "Please." "Not yet, Kel." Penny continues to tease around and ghost her centre, causing Kelley to continue moaning out with every touch. When Penny finally runs her fingers through her folds, it nearly sends her over the edge from the touch alone. She looks up at Kelley's dark eyes and smiles before thrusting her fingers hard and deep inside her, making her see stars as she continues pumping them in and out and pushing up against an extremely sensitive area.

"Oh, my, gooooooooood," Penny feels the tightness around her fingers and a gush a fluid as Kelley hits her peak. Waiting until the tightness relaxes before withdrawing her fingers, she withdraws and licks and sucks them clean before taking her place between Kelley's legs and cleaning up the mess of her own making. Once satisfied with her work, she takes a spot beside Kelley at the top of the bed. It takes no time before their mouths are joined and their tongues battling for possession as their hands rub and squeeze their breasts.

"69?"

"Only if I get to top."

"Deal."

Penny moves to take her place on top and moans out as Kelley runs her tongue over her folds. After sending each other into another orgasm, Penny lays down on Kelley to catch her breath, Kelley smacks her ass and then runs her hand over the spot.

"One of these days, I'm going to own all of you Mrs O'Hara, including your ass."

Penny moves to lay down and look at Kelley, "Do, you really want that, Kel?"

"I want all of you, Pen, I've never hidden that from you, but I know you're wary of using toys because of what happened to you and I will never force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Aren't you going to get bored of me and having plain old vanilla sex."

"We don't just have sex, Pen, we make love. You are my wife and I love you, I'm completely fine with having plain old vanilla sex with you, because it's with you."