Chapter 5

~Marissa's P.O.V.~

I start to get more and more excited. I'm getting married! Chica looks at the ring on my finger and admires it. "So pretty!" she squeals. Her eyes suddenly sadden a little bit. "I wish someone would love ME like Freddy loves you.." "Aw, Chica," I say, hugging her. "I know someone who loves you." "Who?" she asks. "Well, I'll always be your best friend. So me. And..," I trail off and look at something behind the chicken.

She turns around and sees Bonnie standing there, running his paws through his fur. She quickly looks back at me and blushes. "Are you serious?" she asks. I nod. "100%." She smiles and slightly squeals again. I say good-bye to her and stand up to leave her to her thoughts.

As I'm walking down the hallway, I notice a flash of red in the corner. "Foxy..?" I ask. I hear a small sobbing noise. "Foxy.." I say, walking towards him. I put my hands on his shoulders and make him look up into my eyes. He's crying, and blood comes out in place of tears. "What's wrong?" I ask him. "Ye.. Ye don't like me," he says, his voice shaking. "What're you talking about? I love you, Fox-" I start to say. I stop when I realize what he means by like. "Oh," is all I could manage to say.

"I was hopin' that maybe when ye were all grown up, ye'd come back to see me, and ye would be mine forever. And look at ye now, lass! Yer beautiful, strong, and smart. Everything I've ever wanted in a lass. But.. I was too late. Freddy stole yer heart before I had me chance," he says, crying again.

"Oh, Foxy..," I say, hugging him, my eyes tearing up. I start to cry into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry.."

He strokes my hair and chokes back tears. "It's all right, lass," he whispers, voice still full of hurt. "Ye didn't know."

"Foxy, I would give you a chance if I wasn't..," I freeze and look down at my finger. He puts a finger to my lips. "Shh. It be okay. Hey, lass, watch this."
In an instant, I feel skin instead of warm fur. I look up and see a human boy with red hair and an eyepatch staring at me. "Woah, Foxy..!" I say, amazed. "Aye, lass?" he smirks at me. "Like what ye see?" "Actually.. I do," I say, blushing. I look down and see that Foxy has abs. And they are super attractive.

He slowly grabs my chin with his fingers and leans in. I know this is wrong, I'm engaged to Freddy, and yet I find myself wanting to kiss Foxy. Finally, our lips connect. I wrap my arms around his neck and he places his hand -and hook- on my waist. Eventually, after what seems like centuries, the kiss ends. "Lass," Foxy whispers. "I love ye." "I love ye too," I say, giggling, copying his accent. He smiles and laughs a little bit.

His face soon gets serious and he looks in my eyes. "Come with me to Pirate's Cove tonight. I want to hold ye while we rest." I take his hand and nod. "Gladly," I say. I let him guide me to the purple curtains covered in gold stars. We lay down on a nice, comfy mattress that he set up in the Cove a while ago. He yawns and wraps his arms around me. I smile as he kisses my head. I eventually fall asleep right beside him, comforted by the warmth of his strong body.

~Freddy's P.O.V.~

I wonder where Mari went, I think to myself. A loud, girly laugh comes from Pirate's Cove, where Foxy sleeps. Foxy! That little-! He stole my girl! I pull back the curtains and growl. My eyes glow bright in the darkness. I switch on my night-vision sight and see Foxy kissing Marissa's nose, then her head, then her lips, then her neck. She giggles and smiles. "FOXY!" I yell, my eyes full of hatred, flashing red.

The fox stops what he's doing, his eyes widening. He tugs at his red hair and mumbles, "Oh shit." He quickly spins around and looks at me. "Freddy! I-I'm sor-" he starts to say. I swing my paw at his face and hit him. A loud CRACK can be heard as he falls to the floor, neck broken. "Oh, my God!" Marissa yells. "Foxy, NO!" She starts to cry. My breathing is ragged and painful. Marissa looks up at me with tears streaming down her face. "You really are a monster," she snaps. My eyes soften. "I'm sorry, Mari." I turn around and leave Pirate's Cove.

~Foxy's P.O.V.~

"L-Lass..," I choke out. "Marissa.. Please.. Don't cry for me.. Don't waste yer tears.." I cough, and blood comes out. "I'm staying right here with you, Foxy," she says, grabbing my bloody hand. I know that I only have a few minutes left before my soul is set free, and I'm gone forever. With the strength I have left, I pick up her engagement ring that she dropped on the floor and present it to her. "Marissa," I whisper, my pirate accent beginning to fade away. "Will you be mine forever?"

The last thing I hear is her quietly sobbing and saying, "Yes, Foxy, I will."

And then it all goes dark.