Chapter 41

~Sophie's P.O.V.~

I look around the corner, into the room, and gasp in shock when I see little human-like figures walking up to the animatronics.

The one that's walking up to Foxy is a little boy with red hair, amber eyes, and an eye patch covering his right eye. Chica's soul is a little girl with violet eyes and blond hair. Bonnie's is a little boy, who appears to be the youngest one, who has purple hair and reddish color eyes.

Freddy's is a young boy with light brown hair and blue eyes, and Gold's soul is a boy about eight with light blond hair and dark eyes.

All of the Toy animatronics' souls look almost exactly like the old animatronics'. The soul of Toy Bonnie's hair is blue and his eyes are green instead of purple and red like Bonnie's.

Mangle's, Marionette's, Balloon Boy's, and Tristan's souls are the only ones that look nothing like the old ones.

Mangle's soul is a young girl with pink and white striped hair, and the same amber eyes as Foxy. She has scars all over her face and the rest of her body, and she looks sad.

Marionette's soul is a little boy with a black shirt, black pants, dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. He has purple tear streaks that go from his eyes down to his mouth, and a wide smile.

Balloon Boy's soul is a boy about three years old, with brown hair and blue eyes. He's wearing plain blue jeans and his shirt is striped blue and red, and he's holding a balloon.

When I see Tristan's soul, I almost collapse in fear.

His soul is very much unlike the rest. Instead of being a kid, he's about my age - eighteen - signaling that he died very recently. I see the wolf animatronic put a pained expression on his face, sorrow and fear in his eyes. He slowly crawls backwards, away from the soul in front of him. The soul turns around, staring in my direction. He looks exactly like Tristan's human form - kinda long blond hair, tall, and skinny - but this time, his eyes are pitch black, as if he had no eyes at all, and there's blood around his eye sockets, mouth, and all over his clothes.

The souls start to crawl towards me, towards the open door. Tristan calls it back, though, and it goes back towards him to torture him some more.

I notice two lonely souls in the middle of the room, who have no one to go.

"Who are they?" I ask Mackenzie, worried. "I-I don't know," she replies, looking as worried as I am.

The two souls join hands, like me and Mackenzie used to all the time when we were younger.

Wait.. Are they..? No.. They couldn't be..

Could they?

The two turn around and look in my direction. One of the girls is slightly taller than the other, and the two appear to be around eight years old. One has light brown hair and hazel eyes, and the other has blond hair and green eyes. The brunette is slightly taller than the blond. Other than their eyes and hair standing out, they have no other features - the rest is all black shadow.

I see Tristan look over at the two, then at me, his eyes wide with horror. I hide again, bringing my head back. and resting it against the wall. "We're gonna die," I whisper, so low that Mackenzie can't hear me.

After five or ten minutes, I look back in the room and see that the two souls of Mackenzie and I are gone. Whoever did this must've planned that Mackenzie and I would be in the room with the others, so they sent our souls out to look for us. But since we didn't go..

We weren't affected at all.

I hear my friends scream in agony, and I cover my ears, wishing that there was something I could do to help them.