Chapter 33

~Tristan's P.O.V.~

I watch as Sophie closes the door to her apartment. Luckily, we made it out of there safe.

As we were walking, Sophie gave me her number and told me to text her if I need anything. For some reason, when I became I human, I had a phone. I guess we get one automatically or something.. I pull out the phone, sit down on a park bench, and type in her number. I text her saying, "How's it going?"

( T - Tristan S - Sophie)

S: Good, you?

T: Still getting used to this phone.

S: Oh.

T: Are you okay?

S: You worry too much, yes, I'm fine.

T: Will I see you soon?

S: Yeah.

T: I'm sorry for bothering you, I just worry about you.

S: It's okay, well, I gotta go, I'll see ya tonight!

After that, I power off my phone and put it in my pocket. I know that I might seem overprotective, but honestly, I'm not trying to be. Sophie's the first friend I made when I was brought into the pizzeria, and I don't want to see anything happen to her. Wouldn't you want to protect your first friend, too? I head back to the pizzeria and sleep in the Parts and Service room until I'm woken up by my loud ringtone. I thought I powered this off..

I answer it. "Hello?" I greet. I hear loud, almost inhuman screeching coming from the other end, and it hurts my ears so much that I have to pull my phone away from my ear.

"Sophie?!" I yell. I don't get a response, only more screaming. Right before the other line goes dead, I hear a growling noise, followed by, "Oh god! Help me!"

I drop my phone and run towards her house.

When I get there, I see two ambulances and about five police cars. I see the ambulance load a body into the car.

And that's the last I see of her for now.

~Foxy's P.O.V.~

I hear the front doors swing open, along with the shattering of glass. Did someone just break the damn door?! I run to the front, only to be greeted with the sight of a tall blond boy with blue eyes, staring back at me. "What is it, lad, calm down! And who are ye?!" I say, putting my hand and hook on his shoulder.

"I-I'm.. My human name is Tristan. My stage name is Wolfy, I'm a new animatronic here. You know the girl with the brown hair, Sophie? Something happened to her. Please, can you and the bear come help me?! Please!" he yells.

I think for a second, and then run off to get Freddy. All three of us then go to the hospital, and when we get there, Tristan asks the nurse at the front desk where Sophie is.

She slightly shakes her head and smiles. "I'm sorry, but-"

Tristan almost falls to his knees, and me and Freddy have to hold him up by his arms. He looks up at me with his blue, teary eyes. "Is she dead..?" he whispers. I shake my head. "Just listen to her, laddie."

The nurse wipes the smile off of her face and stares at Tristan. "She's not dead, but she's in bad condition. In surgery right now, should be out in eight hours if everything goes well."

Tristan's head snaps up to look at her, and he stands on his feet. He stands in front of her, his tall body towering over her. He has a sorrow in his eyes that I've never seen before. "What happened to her?"