Chapter 31

~Freddy's P.O.V.~

"Foxy?" I call. I've been walking around the pizzeria for a while. I need to ask him how he was able to get up and walk around.. How he looked brand-new.

I hear the bell at the front door ring, and I drop to the floor, not wanting anyone to see me moving.

"See, Mackenzie? This is it. Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. We're both going to apply for the security job, yeah?" a female voice asks.

"Yeah, sure, why not? Although I did hear that just an hour ago, the guards named Mike and Jeremy got attacked! I think Jeremy's in the hospital right now, just waiting to die.." another voice says.

"Mackenzie! Jeremy's not dead!"

I open my eyes a little bit and see two girls walking around, coming towards me. One has blond hair and the other has long brown hair that's pulled into a side braid.

The blond girl - Mackenzie, as the brunette calls her - is wearing a Fall Out Boy sweatshirt looking top and jeans, and the brunette, who's name I don't know, is wearing a Germany National Team soccer jersey with a big "13" on the front with black jeans.

Mackenzie shivers. "I don't like this, Sophie, I don't feel safe here. Where's the manager?"

Just when Sophie is about to say something, the front door opens again. A teenage boy walks in and shakes the girls' hands. "Hey, I'm Jared, the manager of this place. You girls need anything?" he asks, looking at Sophie and smiling. "Yes, um.. We would like to apply for the security job. Both of us. Please?" Mackenzie smiles.

Jared nods. "Alright, you girls got the job."

He walks to his office and comes back a few minutes later with two security hats, two badges, and two security shirts. The girls take them eagerly, thank Jared again, and begin to walk out of the restaurant. "Wait, guys!" Jared calls. "I have to run back home and get something really quick. I forgot the papers that I have to give to the man who's going to prep the old animatronics for shipment back to the old pizzeria. You can walk around if you'd like, just watch the animatronics, okay?"

"Okay!" Sophie says. With that, Jared leaves, locking the door behind him.

"Do you know who the animatronics are?" the brunette asks her friend.

Mackenzie shakes her head. "Not all of them. I only know Freddy and Foxy."

Sophie smiles and shows Mackenzie around the restaurant, pointing to each animatronics she finds. "There's Foxy, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Mangle, Balloon Boy, Chica, Bonnie, the Marionette, Golden Freddy, and.. Where's Freddy?"

Her smiles fades, replaced with a worried look. "Where the hell is Freddy?!"

I force myself to stand up, and I trudge down the hall. "RiGhhErE."

Sophie turns around. "AHH! How are you walking?! What's going on?!"

I smile at her, and I change my voicebox so I won't scare her.

"Sophie, Mackenzie, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you, I just need to tell you something."

The girls sit down in the office chairs nervously and listen to what I have to say.

"Listen up. Every night, all of the animatronics' memories, including mine, get wiped. We might hurt you, so pay attention to what I'm about to tell you," I say, sighing. "Keep the flashlight on, keep the mask on for every animatronic except Foxy. Just shine the flashlight at him. Oh, and whatever you do, do not forget to wind the music box. The Marionette will kill you if you don't wind it."