Chapter One

Y/N POV

"It's been a great 4 wonderful years of high school with these young seniors. I'm sure they will all grow into mature adults to find their way in the pack...." I sigh with my head turning down to the floor, no longer wishing to listen to the alphas speech. Everyone in my year has found their rank through their wolves, but I don't have a wolf, I'm human. It makes me feel left out in some way. Even though I've been given a job working with my mum, which I'm grateful for the opportunity it is my dream job to work with children. I just wish I was like everyone else in this pack even though I'm not treated any different than the rest of them. I just couldn't do the senior year test to determine their wolves rank as yet again I'm human.

I'm cut out of my thoughts when someone nudges my right arm with their elbow "pst are you dozing off again?" I shook my head and smiled at her "how did you guess?" I chuckled. She looked at me in disbelief "did you really just ask me that? I'm your best friend of course I would notice, your eyes were doing that shaking thing they do, it's like your not even with us" she stared right into my eyes and I stare back into her dark brown eyes as my smile widens.

"Hey I'm her best friend too!" A harsh whisper comes from the other side of me with a slap on my thigh. I roll my eyes, I know what's coming next, the bickering. They're both my best friends, more like older sisters, they're very protective. I think it's because I'm human so they constantly bicker about who's better but it doesn't probably help they're both daughters of the alpha and beta of the pack. It's been us three against the world we've know each other all our lives as our fathers constantly work together. My father is the delta.

Hayoon rolls her eyes as I do at minjis childish behaviour and tucks her short blonde hair behind her ear "calm down minji, I never said you weren't, jeez. Can we not go one day with out your childish comments." Oh no she didn't.

They may bicker like this but they really love each other like sister, I guess that's why we get along so well.

I slightly widen my eyes a little and pout my lips. I know what's coming next another comment. Minji leans forward over me closer to hayoon, her long brown hair brushing against my shoulder "oh yeah !!!" She said louder than I think she intended to. Before she could even say anything else a cough interrupted her sentence. We all looked ahead to the main stage, were the alpha, minjis father had been standing giving her speech. He stood there staring straight at minji, hands on hips, foot tapping and eyes glowing red. Minji was in big trouble. We all knew it, as alpha he was not to be interrupted, even by his daughter. Minji stared back at her father with fear in her eyes. Her father wouldn't actually hit her for her to be fearful, his presence alone would frighten some pack members because of status.

I think they were mind linking, a think all pack members can do that with each other, if they open it within their minds. I don't know too much about it, as I can't do it myself so I guess I won't fully know.

Minji looked down breaking eye contact with her father and he proceeded to continue his speech. I nudged her with a chuckle basically to cheer her up and tell her she was going to be ok. If I could mind link her I would but I can't and I'm pretty sure hayoon was doing that right now too. Minji turned to me and hayoon with a slight smile and nodded, not wanting to saying anything in case she gets in trouble again.

The three of us link arms, as the alphas speech was coming to an end with the final information about the seniors pack celebration in the main village center. Everyone's invited to the celebration, it's one big pack party.

We squeeze each other's arms tightly waiting "....again I would like to congratulate the senior year of officially graduating!! Now the celebrations can now begin!!" The three of us jump into the air from our seats screaming with excitement. We've done it we finally graduated away from that hell hole of a high school and are now moving in to better things.