prologue

June 23, 2014

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

My obnoxious alarm clock attempts to wakes me up again. I'm already awake.

Ugh school again. Another day to get made fun of.

Basically I've completely stopped trying. I've realized that whatever I do to try is not good enough its never going to make them happy. Long story short, I don't try anymore.

Some people think that because my brother is Cameron Dallas, I would be popular in school. HAHA! They thought wrong. I am the schools biggest nerd. It wasn't always this way though.

In 7th grade, I was the most popular girl In school. I was dating an 8th grader who was really "hot". His name was Brendan and he was the star of the jv (jv = junior varsity) football and basketball team. Brendan was so sweet. He always told me he loved me, and that he would marry me someday. Obviously I was stupid. It was a middle school relationship. I know. I was crazy to think that we knew what love was in 7th grade.

I was popular until the last day of seventh grade when Brendan said that he doesn't want to date an ugly ass little girl like me. Therefore, in 8th grade all of my popularity was gone. I lost all of my friends, I only have one friend now. Georgia. I met her over Instagram for a fan page of one direction.

I look like complete shit. I don't eat, i dont sleep, my arms have scars all over them, and my legs have a few cuts on them. It's been like this for a full year. Today is the last day of 8th grade.

But there's still 9th 10th 11th and 12th stupid girl.

You Might be thinking "what do your parents or brother do?"

My dad is dead. I hope.

My mom tries to help me but nothing can. Shes tried medication, therapy, everything.

Cameron, my brother is the only thing keeping me somewhat sane in my life. If he wasn't here I would've already been dead.

Sadly, he is moving to go live with his friend Nash Grier in North Carolina. After hes gone I might be dead. He's my only savior. Cam knows about all that has happened to me. He's the only one.

I am Francesca Dallas, and this is my life.