¤| Chapter One |¤

*FANGIRLS* I AM ACTUALLY DOING THIS OMG OMG OOOMMMGGG!

Mumu: *slaps my head upwards* Chill the f out.

Okay! ON THE THE CHAPTER!

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.o.V :.

Six walked slowly up the stairs, and the metal doors opened.

Finally she was free from this nightmare of a boat...

Or was she?

==================

Six woke up, her eyes wide as she scanned the room. She was on a bed near the window. On the wall it had many drawings of eyes in the wall... But it wasn't that creepy. There was also other drawings of other things.

Where the heck am I? Six wondered, she looked around and was surprised.

Every single object wasn't in a giant's perpective, everything was the 'just right' size for Six.

Even Six's bed wasn't that big or was a sutcase, not even the door was big, nor was the drawings.

There was a cabinet on the right side of Six's bed, there hung was her raincoat.

Okay, seriously, what just happened? I'm supposed to be in a big boat or something right?! Six wondered, slowly freaking out. But then she stopped.

Hey... It's better if it's like this right? That means it was all a nightmare... Right? Six reassured herself.

Okay... I gotta remember... Six pulled her knees close and hugged it as she tried to remember what is happening.

Ummmm, since that was all a dream, none of those in the dream was real... So... Think!

Okay, I'm Six, I'm an orphan, I don't know who my parents are and lived my whole life in the orphanage... Until someone took me in when I was younger and... They... Left? Wait... They had jobs to do outside the country so that's why they left...

Six sighed, glad she remembered what happened and who she was really, not like in the nightmare, which she had no memory at all about herself.

Then loud blaring was heard and Six jumped. She looked at her bed table and saw an alarm clock blaring like no tomorrow.

I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY AW SH*T, Six groaned as she scilenced her alarm and stood up.

Oh well, better survive a few hours of hell... Six thought as she stood up and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

Author: *sips tea* This is why I love homeschool.

Mumu: Yet you are a paranoid bitch who is somewhat anxious and depressed.

Author: Shut up.

Myoni: You are.

Author: Am not.

Edit:

Author: I am really not, but maybe an overeactive petty biotch.

Mumu: That's better.