¤| Chapter Thirty Six |¤

Edit: EH I FORGOT. So I found a fanart for this book! :D up there as ya can see. AHHHH I LOVE IT ITS SO FUNNY XD

Credit to: JustaKidwithStories

HA

Did you expect that?

Probably you did

BUT MEH

Read on answer the question what happened???

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Six's P.o.V. :.

A hospital.

Six was in a hospital, specifically in the ER with all the shouting, hysteria, and panic from casualties and gaurdians alike.

Six head pounded badly and she now noticed it was wrapped with something - and it was a bandage. The headache worsened and she furrowed her brows, groaning a bit in pain as she tried to find a better lying down posistion. She felt someone holding her hand and held it tighter when she woke up.

"Six?! Oh my god! My baby! Are you okay? Are you feeling well? Nurse! Get the Doctor! She's awake! Oh my baby! I was so worried!" Six's adoptive mother said that fast as she cupped Six's cheek and hugged her.

"Mom, my head," Six whined and her mother quickly sat back, "Right, right. Oh I was so worried!" She said while tears slowly streaked down her face.

"Mom... what happened?" Six asked, her mother sniffed a bit and wiped her tears away, "Six, an explosion happened in your school. It affected everywhere at the school. No one knows who really started the explosion - they are still working on it - but there are casualties. I quickly booked a flight, your father stayed back to explain my quick disappearance," she explained and cupped her hand on Six's cheek again, "I wanted to make sure you are okay," she said.

Six smiled and leaned on her mother's touch, "Thanks Mom," she mumbled and her mother kissed her cheek, "Of course Six."

The doctor showed up with a nurse following him and they checked on Six. Six answered questions like how she felt and all that. The doctor nodded and said she was able to move around for a bit before resting again and went to talk with her mother.

Six sat up straight and fixed her raincoat, she patted her pocket and felt something in one of them. Six's eyes widened, she never carried anything in her pockets - aside her phone but that was it. Her phone was on the bed beside her pillow so what is this object in her pocket?

Six opened up the pocket and pulled out a lighter. Her eyes widened, she never carry a lighter around... Except...

Wait a minute.

Memories of before she woke up came back, all the nightmares mashed together and she was feeling like living through it all. Her lighter clattered to the floor with a loud clink and Six covered her mouth, she felt the blood of the North Wind on her mouth. No, it was all a dream right?

No, it felt real. Every escape, every fight, every adrenaline rush she had with her best friends.

Where are her friends?

Six stood up, she looked down on the lighter and picked it up. She pushed it back the pocket of her raincoat and walked on. Everywhere were students mildly or severely injuried as doctors and nurses breeze past, treating all of them simultantiously. Six continued walking on, avoiding the rushing doctors and hoping in one of the beds were her friends and Seven.