¤| Chapter Five |¤

Song: River Flow In You by Yiruma

I know there seems to be more guitars but hush kay?

Heh, just some gags before the story becomes horrid.

Let's go on *raises hand and pulled out the chapter*.

××××××××××××××××××××

The four close friends walked up to Six's front porch and into her house.

"Man, it's really sad when your parents aren't around. This place is so nice," Twenty-Three muttered as she looked around the hallway full of pictures of Six, her parents (u decide what they look like. Heck if you want yourself be my guest) while it adorned with decorations and some trophies Six won.

Six sighed as she walked in the placed her bag on to the couch, "Well, overseas business work calls. I'm fine by myself anyways."

Seven looked down his phone as he went in the living room, "Alright, I texted my brother," he said and sat down the couch while looking at Twenty-Three who was still gazing at the pictures on the hallway, "Hey, TT. Care to show us what you've been practicing on?"

Twenty-Three glared at Seven as she went in and dropped gently her guitar case, "Don't call me that. And yes, I will."

Six cheered, "Woo! I'll go get some snacks."

Mono chuckled, "Yeah you go do that," he said and sat down beside Seven. Yet Seven stood up and walked to Six, "Lemme help you."

Six smiled, "Thanks," she said and the two went into the kitchen.

Twenty-Three opened her case and pulled out her guitar that was black with a mint rose on the bottom right on the body of the guitar. She smiled, "You better go in here before I do this!" She called to the kitchen and Six went out with some chips and junk foods, while Seven went out with a soda and glasses.

Author: Royal for lyffeeee!!!

Mumu: What?

Author: It's like Fanta but it's called Royal.

Myoni: Yeah you love orange flavored soda.

Author: What I can I say? I like citrus-y things.

Mumu: Try eating a lemon.

Author: *goes away slowly*

"C'mon already! Is that song so beautiful that you had to call us here?" Six teased and placed down the chips.

Mono grinned, "Yay for Cheetos!" he said and opened one bag.

Twenty-Three giggled and started playing.

[Cue music. Play it, I love the melody]

Six looked as Twenty-Three started strumming. The song was slow and chill until the beat went faster. It was like the notes (or chords) of the song were floating everywhere on the living room and giving off color. Twenty-Three started slowly swaying and closed her eyes as she felt in the zone, her hands not leaving their place on the strings like it had a mind of their own. Mono's mouth was agape and the Cheetos that was on his hand was placed back into the bag. Seven raised an eyebrow knowingly as he smirked at Mono.

"Oooh," Seven whispered-teased and Mono jabbed his chest. Six looked back to the two boys with the 'silence' stare and looked back to Twenty-Three.

Twenty-Three started humming unknowningly to the melody and Six smiled as she hummed along.

Finally Twenty-Three finished and giggled lightly, "I couldn't help humming to it."

Six giggled too, "So could I. Seriously you were great!"