¤| Chapter Twelve |¤

HELLO, BONJOUR, KONNICHIWA, WASSUP, SALUTE, CAIO, NI HAO, ANYEONG, HOLA, KAMUSTA, AND NAMASTEYYYYYYY.

*Pumps fist in the air*

I'M BACK MY MAIN PEEPS!

MY LIFE IS STILL AS HORRIBLE AS IT CAN BE, BUT NOT THAT MUCH ANYMORE SINCE I'M F I N A L L Y  F I N D I N G  M Y S E L F.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Mumu: *slaps my head upward with a magazine* COULD YOU CHILL OUT?!

*ahem* Sorry bout that, got a little excited there, heh. Anyyyyyhoooooooo~

Let's continue the story!

××××××××××××××××××××

Six and Seven stood there dumbfounded when the Janitor slid his arms out. It never must've happened, Six was sure he would still feel around for the two and they'll cut his arms.

But it didn't happen...

Meeting Seven.

The Janitor's arms weren't cut.

Okay, Six gulped, Going through this nightmare won't be a breeze anymore... Two things happened and I never met them in my nightmares before...

The elevator door still pushed hard down on the cage, Seven looked at Six and to the cage, "Should we go and pull it out?" Seven asked.

Six went out of her shocked state and nodded, "Yes, e-even if the Janitor's arms aren't cut.... We have to continue this escape," Six said, trembling a bit.

Seven nodded, then went to work. He pulled the last bit of the cage and the elevator slammed shut. The two felt the elevator lift.

Author: Aaaaaaaaaaaand cue the elevator music.

Author: Lol.

Six went over to hold Seven's hand since obviously what supposed to happen never happened, you'd be clearly shookt.

Even the readers were shookt, what happened was really unusual.

Seven looked over to Six and to her hand that was holding his. He clenched it tightly, but assuringly, while smiling, "Hey, it's gonna be fine," he said.

Six sighed while looking down on the ground, "I hope so, two unexpected thing happened. What if I was wrong about I'll go through this nightmare like a breeze?"

Seven looked straight to Six's eyes, "Hey, you'll get through this. We'll get through this. As long as we stick together everything will be okay."

Six faced Seven and smiled, lucky she had such a nice best friend, "You're right. We'll get through this one way or another, thanks Sev," she said.

Author: I'm gonna get ya get ya get ya get ya-

Myoni: EXCUSE ME, WHO STILL SINGS THAT SONG IN THIS YEAR?

Seven nodded while smiling back, determination shining on his face, "Anything for my best friend," he said as the elevator stopped it's ascend and opened it's doors. The two put on thier brave faces and walked out the elevator.

==================

They walked on until they reached a part with the cable wire with hooks. On some hooks has the wrapped up bodies, some were on carts, staked to the top.

Six frowned as the stench filled her nostrils, "Ugh, I'm getting sick," she muttered and Seven held his nose in disgust, "You didn't have to say that twice."