¤| Chapter Thirty |¤

WOOOP,

*makes it rain choco-chip-raisin-oatmeal cookies in the Internet*

ENJOY EVERYONE, I HAD A HARD TEN SECOND- I MEAN HARD THREE CHAPTERS BAKING THESE.

THEY ARE THE BOMB.

CHAPTER THIRTY EVERYONE

CHAPTER THIRTY

WE MADE IT.

AND I'M STILL GONNA GO SO FAR.

*squeals*

Mumu: *covers his ears* Just move on to this gosh darn chapter already...

RIGHT! Okay...

Chapter timu!

*cringes*

××××××××××××××××××××

"That's your great plan?" Mono asked indecorously, tilting his head to the side and imagine him raising his eyebrow with uncertainty.

Six rolled her eyes, "Yeah, it is. Now go find-"

Before Six could even finish what she was saying, the bell rang and the doll students filing in. She turned to see them creaking and cranking until they sat on thier seats.

Ignoring the class, Six turned back to Mono, "We know that the Sadistic Teacher has a rubber like body right?"

Mono nodded, "Yeah, but I think it's only her neck that can stretch out- Wait, how did you also know that?"

Six rolled her eyes, she has to explain everything huh? "I think we fought her together, I don't know how or when, but we did. And we would need some rope to stop her, for this instance, neck from streching about," Six explained.

"So we just tie up the Sadistic Teacher? That'll be hard," Mono said, Six grinned and pointed the beams, "You see that?"

"Those beams?"

"Yup, maybe you can climb those beams and make an impromptu trap, you can do that right?" Six asked and Mono's head leaned back, she could imagine him doing an 'o' with his mouth.

"Okay, I get it, I guess I can," he said.

Six smiled, "Great, now go find rope!" She whispered entusthiastically.

Mono nodded while looking at the bag in the shelf they are hiding at, "I'll go look in these bags if there is any rope."

"Or string, like yarn, if you haven't found any," Six suggested, and Mono nodded before sneaking out and hopping to one bag to another in the shelf. The Sadistic Teacher was unfazed from what is happening and was teaching the doll students.

A wonderful time to strike.

Six slowly hopped down the lowest shelf they were hiding. Six heard Mono silently drop down beside her with, wow, real rope.

Six raised her eyebrow, "I wasn't expecting that these students have rope."

Mono shrugged, "Let's not think why they have rope," he whispered and they walked on, sneaking around the tables and to the other side of the classroom.

You see, the plan was they sneak out to the door, but just in case a student saw them - or worse, the Sadistic Teacher - Six would distract them, while Mono makes a trap to restrain and knock out the Sadistic Teacher, then they run away to the other door that'll make them closer to the Principal's Office.

But if they manage to escape without doing all those things above, then that's amazing and they are in luck.

But of course, fate pulls the harder way of escaping the classroom for them.