¤| Chapter Twenty Nine |¤

*fangirls*

HI I AM NOT DEAD.

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE EVERYONE, NEXT CHAPTER IS CHAPTER THIRTY AND THIS WILL LEGIT BE THE LONGEST FANFIC I EVER WROTE IN MAH LIFE.

AND FUNNY, I'M ALMOST FINISHED WITH THIS BOOK. NEARLY, JUST A FEW MORE PLOTS TO BE BROUGHT OUT AND BAM, WE'LL REACH THE END.

BUT NO NEED FOR SAD FACES! THIS WILL HAVE A SEQUEL AS I JUST SAID! :D

OKAY, I'LL STOP TYPING LIKE THIS AND YA'LL CONTINUE TO THE STORY!

OH AND ONE MORE THING-

Mumu: *slaps my head upward* STOP TYPING LIKE THAT!

One more thing, the Scientist's pic, since that guy is also another LN OC.

NOW LET'S READ

××××××××××××××××××××

.: Twenty-Three's P.o.V. :.

The two went in the Lab, Twenty-Three looked around to see bottles, vials, and many other scientific equipment around metal tables. Some contained something in them, others didn't - like it was newly cleaned.

A nearby automatic door beeped open and slided to the left, Twenty-Three and Seven hid under the shelf nearby before whoever was that person would go out.

The person who went out the metal slidy door was a thin, tall, long armed middle aged man. He was slightly bald with some tiny tufts of hair sticking out. He wore a black apron over his white lab coat and white thin pants. The lab coat was splattered with some red substance, and we all know that's blood.

He wore goggles and black elastic gloves, he had a big warty nose and ears, and most warts filled his face like acne on a teenager. He was breathing through his mouth and they saw his uneven teeth.

The Scientist strode around the room before ending at one of the chemical sets with something brewing, he mumbled something about adding more heat and an element while he dropped something unto the first vial.

He grumbled, "All I need now is a magical child to finish this," he mumbled before walking away again. Seven and Twenty-Three looked at each other, "Let's go," she said and Seven nodded.

They crawled out the shelf they were hiding under and slowly sneaked out of that side of the room, they saw another door which had crates stacked together and a vent, Twenty-Three went on first and Seven followed.

A hand shot out and Twenty-Three yelped. Seven jolted and took a step back, the door opened and the Scientist went out, Seven instantly hid throught the crates before the Scientist saw him.

The Scientist beamed while holding a squirming Twenty-Three, "Oh ho," he said and sniffed her, "From the looks and smells of it, you're a child carrying a curse, which also means you're a child of magic!"