¤| Chapter Three |¤

Backo!

I pulled myself back from that almost Writer's block stage!

IN YOUR FACE WB!

WB: Boo hoo (μ ^ μ)

Anyways! ONWARDS!

P.s. That's the LN vines I love watching.... Heck idk how many times I played that and I still laugh XD.

××××××××××××××××××××

"Finally!" Seven exclaimed as the last bell rang and he stood up from his seat, "Done!"

Mono sighed, "We have a dodgeball fight later don't forget that, Seven."

Seven slowly slouched, "Well, at least schools over."

Six smiled, "Yeah, and I think we should go to the gym now," she said as she pointed to the students walking down the hall to the gym.

"Wah! Let's go!" Twenty-Three smiled as she went on. The three smiled and followed the ever so cheeky Twenty-Three to the gym.

WB: I shall cast my power to laziness upon you!

Author: NOOOO!!! *blocks*

WB: too late.

Author: Damn you. I'm not yet lazy blehh!

Mumu: Then why did you add this here?!

Author: I was almost lazy. Almost.

Mumu: You are always lazy.

Author: youch... That hurts Mumu...

Now they were at the gym, everyone was in either two groups, one where Ten was at, and the other the Pretender, or Olivia.

(Again idk what to call that girl but she looks like an Olivia to me)

Ten, who wasn't anymore wearing her raincoat but a blouse and denim shorts looked over and smiled to see the four enter the gym, "Guys, you came!"

Six smiled as she unbuttoned her raincoat since she could sweat so much, leaving her with her white shorts and T-shirt as she placed it beside Ten's raincoat which was on the bench, "Of course we would."

Twenty-Three chuckled as she rolled up the sleeves of her hoodie, "And of course I'd want to slam a ball to someone's stomach."

Ten giggled, "Make it hit Olivia, kay?"

Seven stared at Ten, "Well that's mean but fun to do."

Ten chuckled, "You bet."

"Oh, are we going to play dodgeball here or meek and moan here?!" Olivia groaned as she glared at Ten.

Ten sighed, "Alright Olivia! Just don't whine when someone accidentaly hits you okay?" She smirked.

Olivia huffed, "Oh we'll see," she stomped her foot as she grabbed the ball and threw it to Ten's direction which Ten dodged.

"Woop!" She exclaimed, then Twenty-Three took her place and slammed the dodgeball back.

"Ha!" Twenty-Three exclaimed as the ball pushed back and went to Olivia's direction. Olivia squealed as she dodged. It hit another poor kid on the shoulder, then another kid slammed it back to the opposite team.

Six jogged, "Take that!" She exclaimed as she slammed the dodgeball back to the opposite team, hitting the back of a turqiouse girl by Olivia's side.