¤| Chapter Eleven |¤

Song: Ghosts of Japan.

The picture above is Twenty-Three, since I believe I haven't shown you how she looks like...

O O P S I E...

Anyways,

Just play the song when I tell you to and imagine Mrs. Mary is playing it with a koto.

AAAAND, let's not forget a Mrs. Mary pic.

The Entertainer (see above)

(Why is it always shown as landscape when I took the picture as portrait? That's annoying.)

Okay! Let's carry on!
××××××××××××××××××××

Twenty-Three and Mono ran pass the halls of the school. Except when an occaisional monster comes by, it was actually going well.

"Welp, where are we even going Mono?" Twenty-Three questioned while climbing up the lockers.

Mono, who was already on top of the lockers, looked around, "I'm guessing," he trailed off while looking over a room that had the door opened afar, "There," he said.

"Uh, isn't that the gym?" Twenty-Three questioned as she finally climbed the top of the locker

"Better than nothing," Mono said and he hopped down, Twenty-Three glared at him, "I climbed up here and you hopped down," she growled.

Mono tilted his head, "Why did you climb up there then?"

Twenty-Three sighed, "Whatever," she said while hopping down.

Mono chuckled a bit, "Let's go in," he said and Twenty-Three walked past him, "W h a t e v e r."

"Hey, you can't be annoyed at me forever," Mono pointed out and Twenty-Three smiled, "Yeah, I can't be annoyed at my best friend forever, but for now I am," she said and went inside the room.

Mono followed inside and instantly got slapped by a bush, "Ow," he muttered.

Author: Dem boi got bush-slapped!

Author: *laughs while crying on how cringy the pun was*

Twenty-Three giggled, and Mono fixed his paperbag, "You know it's not funny."

"It is from here."

"Oh, now I'm the one annoyed at you."

Twenty-Three shrugged, "Mutual feelings."

BAAAAAAANG!

The two jolted from the sound of the gunshot and instantly hid behind the bushes, staying very still while peeking out the bushes. On the other side of the forest made a rustling sound, and pop came out the Hunter.