¤| Chapter Sixteen |¤

I APPEARED ONCE AGAIN.

FINALLY SIX GOT FEELINGS.

BUT IS THIS A UNREQUITED LOVE?

NO WAY HIGH WAY IMMA MAKE THIS AN UNREQUITED LOVE.

Mumu: *stares at Cindy who's shouting loudly* *turns to Myoni* Can I hit her? *raises rolled up magazine*

*Stares at Mumu and sweatdrops*

*clears throat*

So, let's move on our chapter!

××××××××××××××××××××

"Six? Six? Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix?" Seven said while waving his hand infront of Six's face, Six snapped back to reality and blushed deeper, "Uh... Y-Yeah, w-what is it?" she stammered.

Seven raised an eyebrow, "Are you okay?"

Instantly Six nodded, too over dramatic, I might add, "Yep! I'm totally fine! Actually I feel better! N-Now, l-let's... Uh... L-Let's go!" Six said while turning around and walking away. Seven raised an eyebrow but followed.

Six faceplamed, Curse this stammering! And this overdramatic-ness! It's Seven, your best friend! You can be comfortable with him...

But not anymore because of this raging feelings, ARRRRGHHH!!! Six mentally screamed but was brought back to reality when Seven yanked her arm and brought her to his embrace, "Be careful!"

Six looked up and saw Seven smiling down on her on a dorky way, "Be careful, cuz I'm gonna raid your heart."

Six inhaled sharply, "Wha-"

Author: JAYZUS CRIST THIS TOOK A TURN.

Author: I was tempted to write this now I can't stop laughing.

"Six!"

Six snapped back to reality to only see Seven pulled her away before she was going to face slam the wall, "Oh," she mumbled.

Seven raised a higher eyebrow to Six, "Are you sure you're okay Six?" He asked again.

Six nodded, "Yes! I was..." Six trailed off as she looked around, trying to form a lie, "I wasn't just looking where I was going, haha," Six said while turning again, "Welp! Let's go there!" She said while walking again like a robot.

Seven just looked more confused than ever as he saw his best friend march away with her arms stiffly swaying.

STUPID STUPID STUPID SIX!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE REACTING LIKE THIS?! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Six chided herself while stopping to facepalm the second time. Six took a deep breath and looked around the room to see a vent above some crates.

Six turned to Seven, "We go in there," she said while pointing to the vent, Seven nodded, "Okay."

And off they went to climb up the vent.

.: Seven's P.o.V. :.

Seven climbed the last crate to the top of the vents, he looked down to see Six lacking as she tried all her energy to climb up the crates.

"Need some help there?" Seven teased and Six huffed, "I-I can, I can do it myself," she stammered while using all her strength to climb the other crate's ledge, but only to find out she can't reach it.

"Fine," she mumbled and held her hand out for Seven to grab, Seven held her hand and dragged her up. Yet because of some gravity problem, Seven stumbled down with Six on top him.