¤| Chapter Seventeen |¤

IM BACC, TWO PUBLISHED CHAPTERS TO PAY FOR THAT DISAPPEARANCE I DID. (I have a wi-fi problem at home, IT'S SUCH A BUMMER-)

BUT-...

WOAH WE'VE COME SO FAR.

So far but not yet so close to the end!

So, let's show the chapter!

××××××××××××××××××××

THUD

The two turned and saw...

A fat man wearing a chef hat, he was also wearing chef clothes, the apron and the clothes covered with some specks blood.

Instantly the two hid behind a table near the door they entered, Mono peeked out to see the overweight chef dragging a trolley. He looked around the tables and huffed like an elephant.

"Are these brats even eating their food?" The chef mumbled as he picked up the leftovers.

Another door on the other side of the cafeteria opened and Rodger came out, "Chef 2, what the hell are you doing?" He rasped.

Chef 2 turned to Rodger, "Oh I'm just getting the leftovers the kids didn't ate. Kinda sad, but I'll use these for the food I'm cooking up for the Guests."

Rodger nodded, "Those brats are dolls, so they don't eat much," he said while walking to the other tables, "I'll just clean up the tables before...."

Rodger sniffed, Chef 2 noticed this and stopped picking out the leftovers and putting them on the trolley, "You smell children?"

Twenty-Three and Mono froze in horror, obviously Rodger would smell them again and they'll have to run out.

Rodger nodded, "I smell kids, and it's not your smell. You smell more of dead children and horrible body odor - no offence," he rasped.

Chef 2 scoffed, "Offence taken!"

Rodger huffed, "But you do smell like that! Get some f*cking deoderant!"

Twenty-Three and Mono looked at each other, "You know we should better walk out now," she whispered.

Mono nodded, "Rather than staying here and hear the two banter about body odor and deoderant."

Twenty-Three nodded, then they slowly creep out the table.

"Wait," Rodger said and Chef 2 crossed his arms, "Wait what?"

"The kids are moving," Rodger said.

Mono pulled Twenty-Three to the other table before Chef 2 turned, Chef 2 walked around and peeked down the tables. He looked around before standing up again, "You are really blind, I saw nothing!"

Rodger hissed, "I am blind, but I have great sense of hearing and smelling."

Chef 2 huffed, "Maybe that great senses are also blind."

Rodger's arms twitched, "Whatever, I'm going to find them myself. But before that I better clean these up," he grumbled while picking out the plates on the tables.

Twenty-Three and Mono sighed in relief and slowly crept out the table. Mono looked up to see Chef 2 picking the food again and Rodger stacking plates, he turned and nodded to Twenty-Three as they slowly tip-toed out the cafeteria.

But Chef 2 took a small glance to the floor and saw them, he did a double take before huffing like an elephant.

Rodger jolted, "What the f*ck Chef 2?!" He roared while turning to the sound of the Chef's voice.