DISCLAIMERS

SO! I'M BACK. AND THIS IS A LITERALLY A NEW BOOK, AND IT'S AN AU OM-

NOW ON THE DISCLAIMERS!

1. I don't own Little Nightmares, Very Little Nightmares, Six, Seven, Mono, rest of the characters that will be in this book.

2. I will add a heck a lot of OCs. Plus meh (I won't use my real name tho, I'll use Cindy)

3. This will NOT follow the games or comics or whatevah. IT'S COMPLETELY MADE UP.

4. This will not take place in the Maw or the City (is it called the City?) or The Nest. This takes place in real life.

Edit: LIAAAAARRRRRRR. LOL, I literally mean it, though, some of the chapters setting are in the Maw n City. Yet it's actually the school with all the LN worlds mushed together so... yeah....

5. Didn't actually played Little Nightmares but I wish I could. (I own a Xbox 360, and you can only play Little Nightmares in PS4 and Xbox One... To add, I'm poor (If it's in medieval times I could say we're about in the middle class) so I can't really buy any new console or what...) I watched Pewds play it and I'm hecka spoiled when I play the game... *sigh*

6. I haven't really played Very Little Nightmares... yeah, you can go like: What?! Come on Cindy at least you did play something!
Nope, my tablet can't download VLN so...

Me: *hits my face on the cement brick* I'm not really a true 100% fan, go and judge me and tell me to leave the fandom *cris*

7. BUT SOME GOOD NEWS, I DID READ THE COMICS. ONLINE.

8. Six and Seven and all the other kids will be in middle school so... somewhere in 11-12...

9. Cover of book will be drawn by meh. Yet for now it's a pic of Little Nightmares that I don't own. (I'm lazy to draw so yeet.)

If you know who the artist of that drawing is, all the credits are for that artist.

10. Last to add, depressing themes maybe.

Great, now we cannnnn ahem...

BRING IN LE FANFIC!

Lol. See ya.

CINDY OUT!