¤| Chapter Twenty Eight |¤

Oh HO. LOOK OH.

1K VIEWS OH.

WE DID IT OH.

AND LOOK AGAIN OH.

TWO MORE CHAPTERS OH.

WE'LL GET TO THRITY CHAPTERS OH.

OHHHHHH

*fangirls*

CAN YOU SMELL THE CHOCO-CHIP-OATMEAL-RAISIN COOKIES? YEP THEY'RE BAKIN AND THEY SMELL NoIcE!

I will make it rain cookies! OH I'M SO EXCITED!!!

AND THE FLIPPIN FACT I HAVE 1K VIEWS IN THIS BOOK ALREADY-

Anydawae, let's show the chapter!

××××××××××××××××××××

They walked on the halls, it was eerily quiet. Something that makes you expect something bad would happen, something very very very bad that would send shivers down your spine or a horrible jumpscare.

And since that's what the four was feeling, they were on edge. Six looked around and looked up to the flickering light bulbs.

Finally, what they were expecting from the start came. A slight creak was heard and the four jolted. Quickly they hid behind one of the boxes (lessons learnt from Mono and Twenty-Three) in the ground.

Six peeked out to see it was four doll students creaking out, they waited from the dolls to be far from thier sight before going out behind the box and walked on.

They made it to a center of the school, it split into two and both were tall stairs leading to who-knows-where in opposite directions on the second floor. Six blinked, "Uh, where should we go now?"

Behind them, something clicked and they turned to see the Hunter standing from another far entrance, he wore his sack flipped over, so it the eyehole with dried blood was on his left eye. He nocked his rifle to the four, "Oh goody, four children. I know where you're all supposed to go kiddes," he said.

"IN MY COLLECTION!" He shouted and shot the rifle again, aiming for Six, "Six!" Mono managed to drag her away before she got shot since he was closest, luckily, he didn't got shot too. The Hunter grumbled as he shot again, going closer to the four.

"Where are we gonna go?!" Twenty-Three asked running around hoping to avoid the bullets. Six saw she and Seven were on the right side close to the right side of the stairs.

"Guys, we split up!" Six said and Seven looked at her from the other side, "What?!" He gasped.

"There's no time! We'll just meet up somewhere," Six said as she ran, Mono following behind her, "But what if we don't meet again?"

Six turned to Mono, "We can't, we must meet again. It is meant to be so," Six said and looked up at the left stairs, "Mono, you and I need to go here." Mono nodded, "Okay," he said since if they do switching now, maybe one will get injured from the gunshots.

Speaking of gunshots, the Hunter shot his rifle faster, "WHERE ARE YOU FOUR LITTLE BRATS THINK YOU'RE GOING?!"

"Seven, you go with Twenty-Three! We'll meet again!" Six shouted before running up the stairs, she didn't heard Seven reply as she ran up the stairs and the gunshots deafened them.

And they ran up the left side of the stairs, off to where it would lead them.

.: Seven's P.o.V. :.

"Seven, you go with Twenty-Three! We'll meet again!" Six shouted before avoiding a gunshot and running to the stairs, Mono following behind.