¤| Chapter Ten |¤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAN WE STOP FIRST AND READ MY VIEWS IN THIS BOOK?!

OOOOOOOO 300+ VIEEEEEEWWWWWSSSSSS

YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU MADE ME?!

I'M LEGIT SURPRISED AND KEPT SMILING LIEK AN IDIOTA!

ARIGATOU MINAAAAAA-SAAAAAANNNNN (THANK YOU EEEEEEVVVVEEERRRRYYYONNNEEE!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ahem* Going back.

I really bet I'm gonna make like 20+ chapters.... This is gonna be soooooooo long.....

Plus, that vid up there is made by a good reader-dog-chan that goes with the name DogInATuxedo since we did a little RP at the first chapter and she thought of making to an animation sh*tpost.

I say, it funny.

Anyways! Let's show today's chapper!

××××××××××××××××××××

"That. Was. Close."

Seven gasped as he sat down, they just fell down the vent, Six sat down and took a deep breath, "Yeah, it was..."

After a very short break, the two stood up, "Let's go," Six said and Seven nodded, "Yeah," he said and they walked in the vent.

==================

"Run!"

"I'm trying!"

"Then run better!"

"Wow, thanks a lot!"

"You're welcome!"

Okay, okay. Let's rewind to why Seven and Six are shouting at each other while the Janitor chased them.

The two went out the vent and reached a library which also connected to countless of other rooms. They went in one room contains with tons of puppets that would make Twenty-Three go in a fear coma.

The thought of her cousin made Six frown, I wonder what's happening to her right now, what kind of nightmare she must be facing, she wondered.

The Janitor walked in and the two crept into the puppets, hoping it wouldn't make such noise. The Janitor didn't seem to notice them so he continued whatever he was doing. Once he was finished, he went out, leaving the two to sigh in relief.

Six looked up the tall cabinet, "I think we need to climb up there," she whispered as she pointed the top of it. Seven nodded, "Okay."

The two climped up and entered another vent, outside, the Janitor went down the dark room filled with towers of books. Six and Seven froze in horror.

The Janitor didn't seem to notice them so he went in another room, the two dashed silently as possible before he closed the door behind them.

Next few times, they went goin' ninja in the shadows while the Janitor didn't notice them. Finally, the Janitor opened one door the lead to his library.

Six and Seven tried to zip past, but the Janitor slammed the door shut in their faces, one more step they would've lost a foot or toe.

Six sighed as she looked over the big wooden door, "Now what do we do?"