Preview for Endgame 1

"It seems like a thousand years ago..."

Tony Stark was laying on the sand in the desert, removing the helmet from his very first suit from his head.

"I fought my way out of that cave..."

One of the eyes in Iron Man's broken helmet was shining as it was recording something.

"Became Iron Man..."

Tony held up an arc reactor that had "Proof that Tony Stark has a heart" written on it.

"Realized I loved you..."

Pepper Potts pressed Iron Man's helmet against her forehead.

The ship which once belonged to the Guardians of the Galaxy was drifting aimlessly through space.

"I know I said no more suprises, but I was really hoping to pull of last one..."

Tony Stark was inside of that ship, sitting in one of the seats, watching over the stars.

"The world has changed..." Peggy's Carter voice spoke up.

Garnet glanced over at the photo of her, Amethyst, Pearl and Steven, her attention was mostly focused on Steven and Pearl, the two of them being the ones from this photo who didn't make it out from Thanos' snap alive.

"None of us can go back..."

Steve Rogers was in a place where were the support group sessions for people who had difficulties with moving on from Thanos' snap, staring sadly on the floor.

"All we can do is our best..."

Clint Barton was practicing with his daughter. An arrow landed right in the middle of target, before they high-fived, both of them having a huge smiles on their faces.

"And sometimes the best we can do..."

Clint Barton, now being a completely different person, stood on the streets of Japan, slowly turning back, seeing his friend and fellow Avenger Natasha Romanoff. Black Widow was staring at for a second or two, before the two old friends grabbed each other hands.

"Is to start over..."

Captain America was holding back tears as he was carrying Peggy's Carter coffin on her funeral.

Thor watched in horror how Falcon, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Spinel, Steven, and Connie all faded into dust in Wakanda.

"I saw all these people die..." He said.

Azurite, Shi'ra, Garnet and Amethyst were in the throne room of the Diamonds, speaking with Blue Diamond, the last of the Diamonds about something. Most of the part of her head was covered by a huge hood. Blue Pearl and Yellow Pearl were standing by her side.

"I keep telling everybody they should move on." Captain America said to Natasha Romanoff as the two Avengers were having a chat in the Avengers headquarters, "Some do, but not us."

Bruce Banner titled his head to his right side.

Scott Lang was looking at the posters of missing people with confusion, having no idea what happened during his time in the Quantum Realm.

"Even if there's a small chance..." Black Widow started.

A space ship was flying towards a city.

"We owe this, to everyone's who's not in this room to try."

Clint put his hand on Natasha's shoulder, to which she smiled, pressing her cheek against it.

Amethyst and Clint Barton were running for their lives through some strange tunnels as something exploded behind them.

Rocket cocked his rifle as he held onto War Machine's shoulder with as smirk on his face. Jasper and Shi'ra were standing next to them, the orange gem having a smirk on her face, just like Rocket as the Kratai was glaring at something in front of them.

"We will." Rogers said, in determination.

Hawkeye titled his head to the left.

Scott Lang was looking at something before him. 

 "Whatever it takes." Captain America said.

Azurite was sitting on the ground in Little Homeworld. The male gem was leaning against the wall as Centi was sitting on his right side and Garnet was on his left side. The fusion giving him a small smile and a pat on his back.

Thor glanced down at Stormbreaker, with lightning exploading around him.

Nebula roared as she held her two blades out, ready to strike. She jumped to her feet and charged forward.

Clint readied his bow, ready to fire at anything that will come in his way.

"Whatever it takes." He said.

Natasha was in the shooting range, firing bullets at the wooden target.

"Whatever it takes." She said.

Azurite gritted his teeth, his eyes being dark with hate, before charging forward at someone in front of him.

"Whatever it takes." He said.

Garnet adjusted her broken visiors, as her gauntlets appeared on her fists.

"Whatever it takes." She said.

Captain America grunted as he tightened his shield's strap.

Scott Lang was jumping across the destroyed building, launching himself off a pencil.

Tony looked up at Nebula, or Jasper, or Peridot, or even his helmet.

"Whatever it takes." He said.

The sun shined through the windows of the Avengers headquarters as everyone marched forward. Captain America was leading the group, as everyone else were walking behind him, in pairs. Tony with Natasha, Nebula with Scott, Clint with Rhodey, Garnet with Amethyst, Peridot with Jasper and Azurite with Shi'ra.