Power

Morag 2014

Morag was a planet filled with never ending storms and an uninhabitable environment. A fog covered the planet and filled the landscape, ruins of an ancient civilization barely visible were to the eye because of the dark purple, black, and blues of the horizon.

This planet was the staging point for the two groups of the Avengers to split up. Clint and Natasha would be going to Vormir in the Guardians ship that had been un-shrunked by Pym technology. Nebula, Shi'ra and Rhodes were staying on Morag to wait for Peter Quill who would led them straight to the Orb containing the Power Stone.

The team used the escape pod to get themselves on the ground. Rhodes, Shi'ra, Natasha and Clint were on the ground waiting for Nebula who was putting the navigational coordinates to Vormir.

Shi'ra rolled her eyes as a small creature called Orloni rushed towards her. She quickly kicked it off, the small creature falling several metres away from her. Orloni jumped back on it's feet and roared at the Kratai before running off away from her sight.

"What's wrong?" Rhodey called over to her, "Scared of a mice?"

Shi'ra rolled her eyes at his comment, as Clint called over to them, "Hey, can we hurry it up?"

Natasha clapped her hands twice, "Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on a clock."

War Machine and Shi'ra turned over to the duo, "All that, is really helpful."

"It should be done any minute." Shi'ra added.

Natasha smiled as Clint shrugged his shoulders, giving them a look.

As if she had heard what the others just said, Nebula walked out of the ship, informing them, "Everything is ready."

Shi'ra smiled and gestured towards the cyborg, "See? Any minute." 

"Hey." Black Widow said, approaching Shi'ra. With the ship prepared for their journey to Vormir, it was time for her and Clint to go, "Take care of yourself."

Shi'ra smiled at her, "Don't worry about me. I should be the one worrying about you. You're the one that's going to different planet."

Nat smiled back as they shared a quick hug, "Good luck."

The Kratai nodded her head, her smile not leaving her face, as Natasha moved into the Guardians ship, "Likewise."

Clint walked over to Rhodes and gave him a quick pat on his armored shoulder, "Hey. You got this."

Rhodey nodded, "Let's get it done."

"Yes, sir."  Clint said back as he moved towards the hatch of the Guardians' ship, walking into the ship with Natasha by his side.

''You guys watch each other's six." Rhodes called over to them.

Clint and Natasha looked back at the group of three Avengers behind them, sending them one last smiles, with Romanoff saying, "See you back."

Barton nodded his head in agreemnt," Yeah."

"Be safe, both of you." Shi'ra told them.