Preview for Infinity War

I own nothing except for my OC's, and some parts of the plot.

If I owned Infinity War I'd probably give Black Order more screentime.

If I owned SU, I'd have Centi already make an appearence in SU Future episodes, instead of just an intro. I hope we'll see her once the hiatus is over.

Suprise! A double update! With the recent chapter confirming that the next one is going to be the start of Infinity War, I decided to small a post a small preview to this event, right after posting the recent chapter.

-----

Up in the sky, a meteor shaped object was descending down on the city of Manhattan.

"The entire time I knew him. He only ever had one goal." Gamora spoke up.

At the Avengers tower, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, and James Rhodes all looked up at the sky.

"To wipe out half of the universe."

Azurite was having a video conversation with the Guardians of the Galaxy through the device on his hand. It was really easy to say that the thing he was told by her made him very, very nervous. Spinel who was standing next to him was seemed to be as nervous as he was.

"If he gets all the infinity stones. He could do it with the snap of his fingers." Gamora snapped her fingers, to clarify her point, "Just like that."

Tony Stark, looking clearly disturbed by the news said, "Tell me his name, again."

"Thanos."

Thanos removed his helmet from his head.

Peter Parker put his spider-man mask on, before he swinging into action.

"We've got one advantage." Tony stated.

The ship began to depart from New York, as Tony in his Iron Man suit flew after it.

"He's coming to us."

Steven with Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, Peridot, Lapis, Bismuth by his side, looked at Azurite, Spinel, Jasper and Shi'ra, as the gems from Little Homeworld were surrouding them.

"What can we do."

Doctor Strange was looking towards someone, as he activated the Eye of Agamoto.

"We have what Thanos wants."

Wanda Maximoff looked down at Vision who was breathing heavilly.

"So that's what we use."

The Avengers arrive in the nation of Wakanda, where king T'Challa greets Captain America with a handshake.

Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax and Mantis walked out of the their ship, and the first things they saw were Jasper, Lapis and Peridot standing in front of Shi'ra's ship, ready to help them in whatever they were doing.

"Let's talk about this plan of yours." Peter Quill was talking with Tony, as Drax, Jasper, Lapis and Peridot were watching the conversation between these two, "I think it's good, except it sucks."

The trio of gems shared a besumed glances with each other.

"So let me do the plan, and that way, it might be very good." Quill said, confidently.

"Wow." was Tony's response.

The armies of Wakanda flew out of the city into the field where they were going to face the forces of Thanos, as Falcon and War Machine flew above them.

T'Challa and Steve shared a look with each other, ready for battle.

On Homeworld, Azurite, Steven, Garnet, Amethyst, Shi'ra, Pearl, Bismuth and Spinel were talking with the Diamonds, informing them about the recent revelation they got from the Guardians.

"The end in near." Thanos said.

Rocket, Groot, Azurite, Steven, Shi'ra, Bismuth and Spinel stood along with Thor as he raised his hand up, as the lightning exploded around them.

Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst were in Little Homeworld, gathering every gem that decided to join the fight, as Garnet had Shi'ra device on her arm, waiting for a message from someone.

"When I'm done." Thanos continued, slowly, "Half of humanity will still exist."

Thanos gripped Thor's head who screamed in pain as Black Order with Proxima Midnight aiming her spear at Loki stood before him.

The Mad Titan crushed Tesseract to get the Space Stone.

On the Earth, Winter Soldier prepared his rifle, Steve readied his new shield as Black Panther brought out his claws.

"Perfectly balanced."

Azurite sliced through one outrider, getting rid of him, before his attention was completely shifted when he saw Proxima Midnight, standing not too far from him. His eyes became dark with hate for the woman he just spotted, remembering how she was the one who separated him from Aleena during the cleansing of Konoritos.

With a clench of his fists, he started making his way over to her.

"As all things should be."

Doctor Strange created platforms to allow Quill and Jasper to jump across the field, as Lapis fired a giant beam of water at Thanos.

Garnet brought her gauntlets down at to one of the Outriders, as humans and gems both were fighting off The Mad Titan's forces in Wakanda.

Shi'ra roared as she charged forward herself with her spear in ready as her plasma caster was aiming itself at someone in front of her.

Star-Lord was in the air, firing his gun as Peridot used her metal powers to lift a very old piece of the metal from the ground and pushed them at Thanos, to distract him, as Jasper jumped right above his head.

One gem, a Ruby with a gem in her eyeball was pinned down to the ground by two outriders, then both of them were cut in the half by Spinel.

A heavily beaten Jasper with really damaged helmet shot up from her knees, and charged at the Thanos.

Doctor Strange yelled in agony as Ebony Maw held up at mocking "Shh..."

"I hope they remember you." Thanos said in a respectful tone towards beaten up Tony Stark.

Thanos brought his hand down, only to get it caught by Captain America who was struggling with all he had to to hold Thanos back, who gritted his teeth in frustation as Cap roared back.

----

And here we are with the preview for the event that was set up for most of the story.