Ant-Man

Earlier

If Scott Lang only could mentally keep time, he could only assume for how long he had been trapped in the Quantum Realm, for him it was several hours, but was it was probably much less than that. He glanced down at the watch on the forearm of his Ant-Man suit. It still kept the track of the time, despise being traversed to a completely new world

It told him that he had been wandering through the Quantum Realm for five hours. Five hours that felt like much more to him.

As those hours were passing, he simply walked, looking at the majesty of the Quantum Realm. He tried to contact Hope, Hank and Janet on the other side, countless times, but everytime, silence was the only thing was getting from them in response. He wondered how Janet could survive thirty years in the Quantum Realm, alone. He had been here for only five hours, and already want to get out.

He was already missing Hank Pym's voice yelling in his ear, missing Hope, more than ever, when he thought of his daughter Cassie, he simply lifted his head up, and gasped quietly, he had to find get out of here, he couldn't leave her alone. He wanted to think of her, but knew tha the couldn't, it would only be more painful to him.

It was just moments before Ant-Man screamed as the white overcame his vision. He closed his eyes...

And when he opened them, he found himself to be falling out from the back of the van right into a pile of boxes.

He was finally out of the Quantum Realm, and would probably be relieved by it, but confusion overcame his body the moment when he was saw where was. The last time when he out of the Quantum Tunnel he was on a parking loot, but now he was in a  U-STORE-It Self-Storage facility, and it wasn't one f the most well-kept storage facilities around. Poor lighting, plus the rat infestation were only a few things to say about this facility.

He grunted as he pushed away a cushion out of his body, and deactivated the helmet of his suit, but was still grunting in pain, as he sweeped away sparks from an electrical failure out of his suit, then he tried to stand up, "What the hell?"

He managed to stand up, as another electrical failure sparked out of his gauntlets, and now looked around in a confused look. Where was Janet? Where was Hank? Where was Hope, "Hope?" He called over to her, but got no answer.

Inside of a security office, a security guard was reading a book as he looked upon his security screen, seeing something going on in one of the storage facilities. In the cameras, it showed Lang in his casual clothing, shouting, waving a sign with the word "HELP" written on it. The guard could feel his eye opening in confusion. What was this man he never saw before doing there?

Several minutes later, Scott was taken out of the facility. He was pulling out a pushcart and as he glanced back at the guard who shook his head at him while giving a stern look from far. Scott quickly turned his gaze away from him and started walking, until he reached his hometown. On his way there he cmae across some post filled with missing posters, abandoned houses, a wrecked car, nothing but desolation.

It was when he saw a kid on a bike pass by, as he called over to him, "Hey!"

The kid stopped and turned around to him, giving him a serious look.

''What the hell happened here?" Scott asked him, having no idea what happened in the Quantum Realm. The kid just stared at him, looking like he was about to tear up, but immediately turned away from him and move on, driving his bike away from Scott. Lang looked at him with the same confused look, as he proceeded to walk through the town until he arrived in somewhat a memorial called "The Vanished", with all the names of the people who became victims of the Decimation. As Lang arrived on one of the engraved stones, he immediately dropped the handle in shock.