5 years later

5 years later...

Natasha Romanoff sat alone in the living room, her long was touching her shoulders as she stared at the various holograms standing in front of her. Among the holograms, those participating were James Rhodes, Okoye, Garnet, Azurite, Peridot Captain Marvel, Nebula, and Rocket Raccoon. The two of the Guardians of the Galaxy were off world, along with Carol Danvers, helping the planets that suffered as much as Earth and Homeworld did because of what happened five years ago. Azurite, Garnet and Peridot were in Little Homeworld, Amethyst, Shi'ra and Jasper weren't present with them as they along with a few other gems went to take care of one Lapis Lazuli that was causing troubles for quite some time now. Rhodes mentioned he was somewhere in D.C., helping to solve some sort of refugee crisis that had recently broken out, and Okoye was streaming right from Wakanda.

''Yeah, we boarded that highly suspect warship Danvers pinged.." Rocket started,

"It was an infectious garbage scowl." Nebula added.

"So, thanks for the hot tip." Rocket turned to Danvers with a smirk.

''Well, you were closer." Carol pointed out.

''Yeah." Rocket growled, "And now we smell like garbage.''

Natasha turned to Okoye, ''You get a reading on those tremors?''

''It was a mild subduction under the African plate.'' Okoye reported.

''Do we have a visual? How are we handling it?" Nat asked.

"Nat, it's an earthquake under the ocean. We handle it by not handling it.'' Okoye anwered, staring at Natasha.

"Sometimes nothing is the best thing you can do." Garnet stated, to which Okoye nodded her head in agreement.

"What about you guys? How's the situation on Homeworld?" Natasha asked the gems.

''The situation is pretty stable. We have some problems, like some gems that are causing troubles, but other than that, as I stated just a moment ago the situation is pretty stable." Azurite answered, to which Peridot and Garnet nodded their heads in agreement.

"That's why Amethyst, Jasper and Shi'ra are not here with this at the moment. They went to take care of a gem that was causing troubles for quite some time now" Peridot added as the others nodded their heads in understanding.

Natasha turned to Carol, "Carol, are we seeing you here next month?

"Not likely." Danvers reponded with a shook of her head.

''What, you gonna get another haircut?" Rocket snorted, gesturing towards Carol's new tomboyish cartoon.

"Didn't you had enough changes through these few years?" Peridot pointed out.

"Listen fur-face." Danvers said to Rocket, before turning to Peridot, "And you gem-face. I'm covering a lot of territory. The things that are happening on Earth, are happening everywhere, on thousands of planets.''

''All right, all right, that's a good point. That's a good point." Rocket muttered to himself.

Carol turned her attention backt to Natasha, ''So you might not see me for a long time.''

''Alright.'' Natasha stated, "Uh, well. This channel is always active. So, if anything goes sideways... anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't... comes through me."

Okoye agreed in her language.

''Okay." Rocket agreed.

"Yes." Garnet agreed with Peridot and Azurite nodding their heads.