The Broken Man

It was the lunch time time for the Avengers and Scott couldn't actually be more happier to have a meal. He was extremely hungry. His meal wasn't anything special. It was just a simple taco. He walked out from the Avengers headquarters and sat down on the bench, taking out his taco and ready to dug into it, but he was interrupted as the Guardians ship landed in front of the headquarters, the two remaining Guardians walking down the hatch into the daylight.

"Hey, humie! Where's Big Green and small green?" Rocket asked him.

Scott gestured towards the entrance to the Avengers headquarters, and replied, "Uh, Kitchen, I think." He looked at Nebula as the cyborg was approaching him, "That's awesome."

Walking past Scott, Nebula said into an earpiece on her jacket,  "Rhodey, careful on the entry, there's an idiot in the landing zone."

A second after Nebula walked into the headquarters, it seemed like Scott was finally regaining his senses and was about to dig into his taco, if it wasn't for James Rhodes who landed in front of him without warning. It suprised Scott so hard  that it made him drop his taco on the ground.

"Oh God!" He shouted.

"What's up regular-sized man?" Rhodey asked him, as he walked away from Ant-Man towards the entrance of the Avengers headquarters, walking past Amethyst as she walked out of the place and approached Lang.

"Hey, dude." She said to him.

"Yes?" He asked her.

Amethyst pointed at Scott's taco on the ground, "You're going to eat it or what?"

Scott looked down at what he was planning to eat just a second ago, and shook his head, "No."

"Okay." Amethyst said as she picked up the taco from the ground and immediately took huge a bite of it, much to Scott's disgust.

"Hey, it was on the ground, you know!" Scott pointed out.

"Who cares, dude? Food is food!" Amethyst shrugged her shoulders as she walked back into the Avengers headquarters.

Scott raised his finger and it looked like he was about to say something to her, but at the end, said nothing and remained silent. He sighed as he looked down, not having any meal to fill his empty stomach as he was approached by Bruce Banner. Having seen how Lang dropped his meal, Banner handed him two tacos from his own lunch. Ant-Man took it while giving Bruce a puzzling look at this act of kindness

------

Azurite, Bruce and Rocket sat in the back of the truck as it was driving towards a place called "New Asgard". It was a place where the surviving Asgardians settled down five years ago after Thanos snapped his fingers. Their task was to convice Thor to join their mission.

When they finally reached this place, they hopped off the truck and looked around themselves with Rocket station, ''Kind of a step down from a from a golden palace for an Avenger highness and what not." 

''Hey, have a little compassion, pal. First they've lost Asgard, then half the people." Banner pointed out.

"Good thing they found home on this planet." Azurite stated, to which Banner nodded his head in agreement.

''You shouldn't have come!'' A voice that was unfamiliar to Rocket and Azurite, but familiar to Bruce called over to the trio. 

All three of them looked into the direction of that voice, and spotted someone that Bruce knew very well. They approached her, as Bruce greeted her, offering her a quick smile, "Ah, Valkyrie! Great to see you, Angry Girl."