~ ☆Bluebird ☆~

D/N = Dad's name
N/N = Nickname
~~~
The little Homeworld's warp pad chimed as Steven arrived in it "Hey all you gems out there in the Universe!" He greeted charmingly "Have you been feeling lost and confused in this new era?" He asked as he walked forward "Then come on done to little Homeschool!" He said as the camera's view extended out to see the whole town.

"Are you used to destroying things?" He asked, he was in a new scene now
"Then learn to be constructive instead!" He said as he gestured to Lapis, who was almost done carving a interestingly shaped statue.

"Are you used to plotting?" He said as he rubbed his hands mischievously
"Then you can tend to this plot of land." Honestly wow. He gestured to Peridot, she was on a big tractor in the middle of a field filled with life

"Feeling lost without direction from the Diamonds? Come and find your center" Steven said as he stretched with Garnet

"Everyone deserves a chance to change" he said as he walked over to Peridot, Angel Aura Quartz and Little Larimar "So come on down today!" Steven finished.

"And, cut!" Steven said, he walked over to Y/N's dad "Thanks for helping me out with updating the commercial.. you guys too" Steven told Y/N's dad and then turned to the other gems "No problem! It's a big step filming intergalactic commercial's rather than normal ones" Y/N's Dad said as he picked up the camera set "I'm an actor.." Larimar said happily "Now I'll lend you this so you can do some editing" D/N said "But if anything happens to it. Your time with my daughter will perish...." He said coldly. Steven blinked "I'll guard it with my life.." Steven said "Well i'll see you later Kid" he waved and walked over to his blue car as Y/N looked at him through the little she had of the opened window "What are you still doing in there?" He asked her "You locked me in the car!!" Y/N yelled at him as Steven watched "Then why didn't you scream at me like you do with everything else?" He asked as he unlocked the car "You we're filming!" Y/N protested as she waited for him to unlock the door, when he did: she opened the door and walked away "Goodbye Father!" Y/N said as she walked away sassily. Steven raised a brow at them "Steven, You smell nice.." Peridot said "Uh.. What?" He asked as Y/N looked at Peridot curiously "It's written on your back" Peridot pointed, Y/N checked herself to confirm. And indeed it was true, there was paper saying 'Tell me I smell good' stuck to Steven's jacket "Heheh! You obviously wrote this yourself" Peridot said as Y/N took off the paper and looked at it as Peridot and Steven huddled next to her to see it "No I didn't.." Steven said as he then took a sip of his apple juice.. he immediately spat it out.

FALSE APPLE JUICE DETECTED!

"Tomato soup?" He asked as he looked at the soup box (???) "I thought you loved tomato soup?" Y/N said as she turned to him and gave the paper to Peridot "Yeah but where'd my juice go??" He asked a a roll of toilet paper rolled by them "Oh No!" Steven ran over to his car "The Dondai's been.. kinda covered in toilet paper?" He looked at the Dondai, Toilet paper neatly stacked at it's top. One of them rolled down the bonnet. Suddenly, giggling was heard "Hey! Whoever you are that's 'pranking' me" Air quoted on that pranking by the way, this is the kind of pranking that one kid with a rich family and very good manners would do "You got a really weird idea of what a prank is.." Steven criticized as he entered the car. He sighed "At least you don't have to get more toilet paper.." Y/N said as she picked up the roll that rolled off the bonnet.

They arrived at his house only to hear music and see the house decorated with Yellow,blue and orange decorations. A banner that said 'Welcome' hanged over the door "Oh cool a welcome party!" Y/N said as she stepped out of the car "A new gem must've arrived" Steven told her.

When they entered, a Banner saying 'Welcome Bluebird!' Hanged over the door. "Yo lovers! Come over here and introduce yourselves!" Amethyst told them as they walked past her towards Garnet, Pearl and an unknown gem "Welcome to earth, My names—" Steven stopped his hand as he extended it "Well, Well, Well..If it ain't the ol' gem savior himself? Steven Universe!" The gem said excitedly. Steven gasped as he saw the fusion's gems..