-✦Sunny✦-

A/N: Bonus if u get the title.
Been some time lol

🌈☀️Second Person POV☀️🌈

Damn.
It'd been a while in Beach City, things had found their way to settle down.

Whatever stupid little arguments Steven and you had were obviously long gone, and that teddy bear of yours only clung closer to you.

Everyone seemed to backtrack into their normal lives. Gems back to their buzzing school (still keeping check on Steven), Greg helped too, Lars was still in space.. And Onion..

Uh. Yeah.
Onion.

Was it Happily ever after? No. It never will be! You'd learned that all too well with the Spinel incident. And now be witnessing it again with Cassiterite and Bluebird Azurite's agenda was hovering over your heads, moreover that you didn't know what was on their agenda.

After Steven's showdown no one had an idea where those troublemakers would be, the last they'd seen was the Goliath un-fusing and presumably poofing into the ocean.

Yet Bluebird didn't poof.

But you weren't too worried, you were sure they weren't plotting a murder or to burn down little Homeworld. Though burning the school was on the list Bluebird'd give Steven to in order to save Greg, but it never happened. And Steven's monster showdown didn't go that far.. besides, if she were planning something like that they would've done it already!

Right..?

But more on your worry, you knew the fusions were after you.. Yet being nerve-racked didn't seem like a top priority. There was gonna be a strike someday, something bad could happen, sure. You knew that. But you'd decided to wait until the time came to worry. Nothing had happened to anybody or anything. No time to worry. Not now.

Steven was the top priority to you.
He comes now.

"Is the lemonade done?" Steven popped you out of your concentration. Causing you to bob your head up suddenly and look at him. Yet he began to play again the tune on his guitar he'd been playing for the past whatever time you two'd been there.

"Almost." You replied softly before grabbing the knife across the table and smoothly slicing through the small yellow fruit. Being careful not to slice your fingers off, wouldn't like a severed fingered dangling around in our lemonade right?

"C-Can I help?" Steven cast aside his big guitar and took a single step up from the sofa before you rose your forefinger indicating fir him to stop. "Mmm.." You contemplated with a sour gaze, almost as sour as the fruits you'd cut through.

"Sure, Get me the sugar." You told him before disposing of the knife and plunging one slab of the lemon into the juicer. Steven couldn't help but smirk as he rushing sprung from the sofa to tend to his task. But before he reached for the cupboards, he stopped beside you and moving your chin towards him.

"Oh, Y/N. You're enough sugar already~"

Steven gave you that damn hot, flirtatious wink the moment he finished his little pickup line, your cheeks fully flustered pink. "W-Well, I can't put myself in the lemonade." You squirmed to find a reasonable clapback, yet he chortled at your struggle to exclude your embarrassment.

"Awww.." Your boyfriend cooed and continued to

placed the small paper pouch almost bulging with sugar. After rolling your eyes at him and pulling open the neatly (and tightly) folded top of the sugar bag, you poured some into a measuring cup: filling it to the top.