-✦You can't run away from the Universe, it's always there✦-

-A/N: This chapter begins at the ends of 'Homeworld bound' and the rest is what happens with Y/N while Steven keeps lollygagging in 'Everything's fine', cause there apart.

And also I know it's cliché but my OCs get to be ur friends lol.

🌜🌞🌛

Y/N's POV☀️

    It was almost midnight and there was little Y/N on the train to Charm City coz her daddy left without her.

Why father?

I'll have to admit, I liked getting on the train alone.. makes me feel like a pretty video game when I just lean onto the window and watch the world pass by.

But right now all I could see was faint dots of light in the distance as the train zoomed threw the night. "Country roaaads take me hooome, West Virginia.." I 'sang' or summoned a demon. But... where was the demon?

Maybe it was trapped within my luggage, glitzy things rattling inside the blue box like a thousand souls banging inside trying to escape the repugnant abyss that is Tartarus.

"I'm home soon.." I drew my hand from the inside of the pockets of my pink varsity jacket and placed it over the trembling glass window. And intriguingly my hand reminded me of an activity I could perform to pass time.

Star gazing!

I threw my heels onto the edge of the seat before me and let the rest of my body glissade down the cushiony back of the seat and end with my head being able to gaze upon the sky.

"Clear as day! Er... night.." I piped aloud.

Isn't midnight beautiful? Or more so the night as a total was extravagant, when the bright colours seep away from the sky and the darkness replaces it.

I remember watching how the stars potted into the sky like white Lily's.. with... Steven.

I looked down to my chest, the jacket wasn't always mine.. it was his.
My feet dropped from the front seat and onto the carpeted floor with a thump who was more felt than heard... if that makes sense.

My body retracted into my own seat and back again I was leaning on the window. "Moonlight and Sunshine" I told myself under my breath.

It's all nothing now.. There isn't a eclipse now and then that's so powerful it hurts.

It was all golden when the Sun met the Moon.
Now it's all in question.

I don't have the moon to talk to about my problems.
I'm a bright light in a plain blue sky.
I don't have clouds to support me and hold me up.

the sky is falling!
"Woah. my thoughts are metaphorical." I realised and told myself.

•🌜🌞🌛•

"Aunt Chilli, Dad, Aunt Calisto?" I slowly opened the big white door of my Aunt Chilli's house. She... was My Aunt's husband's sister who married my dad's best friend in college.

If that makes sense.

"Good morning love." The woman of the house chuckled from the kitchen as Aunt Calisto slumped down the stairs, tiredly and annoyingly having to be careful because of her maroon pumps. How does that woman walk??