~☆Bismuth Casual☆~

Ur outfit is in the pic above, just swipe right. Or if you don't like it use your own!
N/N- Nickname

⛸❤️⛸~

Strangely, today we started on the road at nightime. The Little Dondai was taking a trip to a special place tonight; Inside Bismuth, Pearl, Connie, Y/N and Steven. Y/N had just been finishing up on a story she was telling to her friends.

"Then the guy fell out of the tree and he basically broke. HIS. ASS." Y/N concluded dramatically. "And who is this guy?" Pearl asked.

"Oh that's just a friend, Telemachus"
"Woah-hoho! That name is out of this world!" Connie beamed, and who couldn't agree? It was a very unusual name yet, unique.

"Yeah his mom liked Greek mythology." Y/N shuffled around in her 'seat'. "Are you sure you don't wanna sit on my lap?" Bismuth asked the girl through chuckles.

You may ponder what she meant:
Bismuth, a big gem with no doubt, of course took up the majority of space in the backseat leaving Pearl only a small space to sit. And if you haven't guessed already; Y/N shrugged it off and laid onto their laps.

"Nah. I'm fine here."
"Oh! I can take the wheel and you can sit on Steven's lap." Pearl devilishly suggested, Connie snorted but slapped a hand onto her mouth as Steven's face boiled "P-Pearl!" He squeaked with a swift dart of his eyes to the rear view mirror.

"Oh you know I'm just joking!" She waved her hand at him as she cocked her head up slightly.

"Ah, J'ai aimé l'idée" Y/N crossed her arms over her chest.
"Hm?"
"Nothing."

"Oh! Man, I can't get enough of this song!" Connie emphasised her love for the song by reaching for the volume's button and turning it up a little.

"Turn it up to 1000 girl!!" Y/N extended her arm out to the button and raised it higher, she liked it too. "Hey!" Steven laughed as he slapped her hand away and returned it to normal volume.

He hit the breaks for a second causing her to almost fall out of Bismuth and Pearls lap, plus, making her yelp as she grabbed the sides of the seats in alarm.

"S-Steven!!" She shouted as the others laughed.
"Hold me now~, hold me now~, ooh~" Connie sang along with the radio just as it finished, she leaned onto the window frame relaxedly while the wind blew in her hair.

"That was 'Can't hold me', by Emily King, just one of the many songs you can request tonight at the Starlight Roller Rink, Featuring DJ Sourcream!" Sourcream annouced, well he's come far now. Even on the radio.

Steven smiled softly before looking up to the rear view mirror, this time with no scolding attempt.

"I'm so excited for you to get out there and experience impersonal relationships with humans, Bismuth!" Pearl grinned as she neatly rolled up Bismuth's long sleeve to her elbow on her right arm.

"Don't be afraid to show off your gem!" Y/N suggested as she unbuttoned her shirt until her gem was visible.

Bismuth looked down at her gem before smiling at her "Thanks Sweet roll." Bismuth replied fondly.

"Their going to love you for who you are." Pearl unknowingly reminded her of a melody back when Spinel ambushed.

"Hope I can keep up." Bismuth noted between her nervous chuckle.

"The most important this to remember is—
"Tired of shady mechanics bleeding you dry?" A disembodied voice from the radio asked the listeners, not Sourcream though.