For those new to my books.🌙⭐️

Henlo.
If you are new to my stories you might want to read this
If you are not then this is totally useless to you XD

1. Titles.

I tend to add different little borders to the titles of my chapters. Here you'll see what each one means.

~☆In between these stars and curvy lines it means the chapter is canon, meaning this one was created by the creniverse. ☆~

-✦ In between these thingys and the straight lines means It was my creation, as in a chapter I created and not canon to SUF but canon in this book ✦-

++Flashback Chapter. Also created by me like the one above++

If it doesn't have anything it's most likely a authors note.

2. Singing.

We all know and love that there are songs in this series. So I decided to use the bold, italic and underline fonts to tell what's dialogue and what's singing.

Garnet is bold cuz she bold.
Pearl is italic cuz she fancy
Underline seems to fit Amethyst in my opinion.
~"And I've decided this one for Steven"~
Many other characters ❤️will❤️ 💙have💙 💚combinatios💚 💎like💎 ~"these"~ 💔Or will be put into emojis💔 to tell you they are singing.

3. Authors notes.

(Let's say your reading a chapter and a message like this pops up in between the sentences. This means i'm just leaving a note regarding the sentence your reading or any other reason)

4. Music.

I like to include music in my chapters! I'll usually leave a note in the top telling you to wait to play it. Please be notified I do not own the music in any way!!

5. Updates.

I have no official schedule. I will post weekly until I can figure out a schedule.

💛~

Lmao I now some of these are basically Wattpading 101 but ¯\_()_/¯. Now read on!