~☆Homeworld Bound☆~

💧Blue singing.💧

🌷🌺💧⚡️☁️Third Person Omniscient☁️⚡️💧🌺🌷

"Pearl, stop pacing.." Garnet ordered the troubled gem.

"How can you all not be worried! You know Steven has been lashing out with these Pink powers and how snappy she can be!" Pearl squawked as she put stop to her pacing.

"We all know Morganite, you know her temper--
"This isn't about Marie." Amethyst interrupted Pearl in a slightly saddened tone.

Bismuth puffed "No, it isn't. It's just that you really don't wanna test her temper." Bismuth explained with a groan.

"It sounds like recipe for disaster." Peridot commented as she and Lapis sat down by the warp.

"She would be sensitive to a topic like this, hence in many futures things would go wrong." An unknown fusion arrived at their feet.

Ranging from colours from Pink to orange and as tall as Garnet, she seemed to take a Quartz like form except her four set of eyes.

"Umm..?"

"This is Kunzite, one of our fusions!"

"Oh! Well how delightful!"

"I suggest you all get back." Kunzite winked.
"Future vision much?" Garnet smirked.
"Sapphire and Jasper." Kunzite pointed at her gems, one on her cheek while the other on her back. Garnet hummed and bounced to the warp pad.

"Gems. Let's go, they've had their space." Garnet placed her palms over her round hips as the Amethyst, Jasper and Pearl joined her.

"Let's get this over with." Jasper muttered agitatedly.
"No one invited you." Amethyst told her as the warp activated and brought them to the house in a flash.

⬜️

"STEVE-O!" Amethyst called in a deep voice with their arrival.

No one in the living room.. nor the kitchen.
Upstairs perhaps?

"My Diamond?" Jasper stepped off the pad.
"Stop calling him that!!!" Pearl scolded as she nearly bounced out of her skin.

As Jasper and Pearl chattered on about Steven's proper address Amethyst and Garnet scouted the room for any signs of at least a clue of what happened.

"Not crying the bathroom.." Amethyst checked that one off the list as she worriedly closed the door.

"Pearl! Jasper! Stop arguing! We have better things to worry about!" Garnet pulled them apart as Amethyst leisurely and quietly took steps up the staircase.

Each step one more worry, one more question or guess.

"Well he's probably upstairs! Just being quiet!" Pearl crossed her arms and was suddenly I'm front of Amethyst, with no intent to keep quiet.

"Pearl!!" Amethyst yanked her back
Pearl took the hint after a few seconds of processing and nodded.

After sneaking up the stairs like Dora or some sh*t they met at the doorway of Steven's room.

"S-Steven..?" Amethyst stuttered, and as guessed; he was in his room.

There was picture on the ground, the picture was in perfect conditions and yet the glass was shattered. Majority of the cracking, or even where the blow was directed to and hit, was the boy's face.

It was a Picture of Y/N and Steven.

Steven himself was sitting down by the door.
Back pressed to the glass as he stared down to his open palm.