~☆In Dreams☆~

S/N- Similar name. Like how Steven creates Stefan.
You can replay the song as many times as you want but be sure to stop in the dramatic moments lol. (Or do whatever u want  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

🏞📼🏞~

Early evenings had Steven just had took the rocky corner to see his house.
with a gasp he gazed up at the house.

Neon blue beams shooting through every window in all directions. A party, considering the music errupting from the house.

"Alright! Now that I've saved the Universe, I can Finally Party!" Steven grinned widely, stars in his dark eyes. He raced up to the window and pressed his face to it.

All his friends and Family partied inside!
And Onion..

If possible; his smile grew as he was being filled with immense joy. Before he even knew it his fist locked on the door handle but it.. faded?

All that stood now was, yes the front of his 'home', but no door.. no windows? No nothing.

Positivy left in a snap and slight worry replaced it.
"Hey, Guys! What's the deal?! Let me in!" Steven whined in a plummy, annoying voice as he pounded his large fists against the flat white wood.

"Steven.."
The young man looked up to the disembodied voice.
The Temple head, but not quite.

"No one needs your help..
so why are you still here?"

The voice, The Temple's head replaced with one big Cookie Cat.
The Feline's right half glowed pink while the other yellow. It spoke with no movement, even frightening if you may.

"What?" Without warning, the floor Steven stood on opened like a trap door. He fell through the floor into a huge room of nothingness. Yet Stars fulled the navy blue room.

Like any other person, Steven screamed for dear life. But he never made the fall.

Awoke now, he shot out of bed.
It was just a dream, Baby.

"Why Do I keep having these weird dreams?" He brought his knees to his chest and hugged himself.

"Steven!" A cheery voice from downstairs called.
"Peridot?" Today was the day.

Steven opened the door to maybe the happiest Peridot on earth with a calm Y/N behind her

"G'morning Sunshine." Steven let his hands settle down on Y/N's waist while his lips met her "Good morning!" "You look like a clueless mom not knowing what to do with her energized kid." He chuckled as Y/N watched Peridot practically jump up and down with joy.

She laughed at the remark as Steven pulled her closer and kissed the corner of her mouth.

She parted of the gesture and took the popcorn from out of Peridot's hands, fearing she'd spill it with all her commotion.

"Maybe reality.."
Steven muttered under his hot breath, he took it into thought for a moment and his cheeks reddened. 'A... kid..? With her?..'. he immediately pushed the thought away. 'Nope! Too early for thoughts like those' he shook his head.

"STEEEVEEEN! TODAY IS THE DAY!!! DID YOU TAPE IT??" Peridot queried as she finally stood still.

"Whaaat are you talking about?~" he teased as he crossed his arms, shooting a mischievous glance at her.

"You promised me!" Peridot implored helplessly.
"Oh! A-Are you talking about the reboot of the classic northern teen drama, Camp Pining Hearts? That I recorded... on this tape?" He smirked.