Burning

Chapter 5

Shouts could be heard most of the day.

My arms ached and I was dizzy.

I had nothing to do but wait.

My stomach rolled when the door opened and Damian walked in.

He slowly kneeled down and looked at me, I watched him feeling nausea creep in.

"I need your help girl," I turned away from him and closed my eyes.

"Come on, I asked fucking nicely!" I didn't turn to look at him, my body shook.

He sighed. "Fine... please?"

"I'm not doing anything for you."

He growled. "I said please human, doesn't that mean you have to help me?"

I turned and glared at him.

"You say you like to kill. I've seen your brothers kill and they were proud of it. He begged them, and I'm sure they beg you. Why should I help you?"

He shook his head. "Not the same, I just need-"

"I begged you to stop when you sliced into my skin and you laughed, you people are sick-"

I stopped and began coughing, my body burned with pain.

"Human?" Blood spilled onto my fingers as the pain I had been feeling all morning overwhelmed me.

When he untied my hands I sagged to the side weakly, he caught me and pulled my body against him.

"Your whole body is burning..." His hands moved to my forehead gently.

Sparks erupted causing him to let out a low moan.

He pulled me tighter against his body, I gasped in surprise.

"Shit, shit, shit... Fuuuck," he whispered and pressed his lips to my neck.

Hands ran up and down my back as I squirmed under him.

The hot burning along my body slowly ceased.

"L-let me go," Damian shot up and glared down at me.

"What the hell was that?!"

I glanced at the blood that was on my body, then I saw some running down my legs.

Damian grabbed the edge of my shirt and started to lift. I pushed at his shoulders horrified.

With one hand he held my wrists, with the other he lifted my shirt to look at my thighs.

His fingers ran along pink and white lines, scars.

Ones he made.

With his knife.

"You were never treated, how did you heal so quickly?" He demanded staring at my legs.

I opened my mouth but no answer came.

Could it have been the sparks?

But Damian would never heal me... on purpose.

His hand ran up my thigh and brushed my underwear making me gasp and jerk back.

"Relax human, seen it all before," his voice was husky, and he blinked and quickly turned away.

I blinked feeling tired. "What time is it?" Damian paused right by the door before coming back over and gagging me again.

I was tied- more gently this time to the bed.