Out in the town

Chapter 33

I walked down the stairs with Theo and Mia in my arms. "Your such a silly girl," I said laughing as Mia stuck out her tongue.

"Hey Echo, do you want to go out with Quinn and his husbands tonight?" I gazed at Jace in surprise.

"I- um, that wouldn't really work with the twins," I said slowly. "We'll watch them Echo,"

I frowned. "I don't know... Theo doesn't really do well without me for long periods of time..."

As soon as I finished speaking the voices of Quinn and Joey filled the hallway.

"You go have fun, don't worry about them," Logan said softly while taking Theo as Damian took Mia.

"Alright, if they get fussy-" Elijah shooed me away and I put on shoes. "Ready Echo?" I nodded at Cain tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, where are we going?" I was pulled out the door and into their car.

"First we're going ice skating!" Levi told me his eyes wide with excitement.

"I love ice skating," I admitted and waited eagerly for us to arrive.

"I'll go get us some skates," Quinn announced and we waited by the rink.

I leaned forward watching everyone skate, my cheeks flushed. "When was the last time you did this?" I asked Cain, he shrugged.

"A few months, last time I went with Levi for a date."

"Here's the skates," I slipped them on quickly and slid into the ice. I quickly twirled in a circle

"Let's play tag," Quinn shouted and after every one agreed we began to play.

I maneuvered through a small group of people to avoid Quinn tagging me, that didn't work however when I fell due to someone pushing me on accident.

"Tag," Quinn said grinning before quickly skating away. I groaned in annoyance and stood looking for Cain.

There were a lot more people now, which made it more like 'I spy' than tag. When I did finally find someone I learned they were a lot faster than me.

"I give up!" I said tossing my hands in the air after twenty minutes of trying to tag someone.

Levi laughed and offered me his hand. "We've done this more recently than you I think, here tag me and I'll go get Cain for you." I touched his hand and he was off.

Cain was soon cornered and Levi lunged landing on Cain who fell backwards onto the ice. Levi landed on top and soon they were laughing.

I watched them gaze into each others eyes and soon they were kissing. "Oh my god! This is disgusting!" A women shouted pulling her son away from Cain and Levi.

Cain promptly stood flipping her off before skating over to me.

"Ready to go Dove?" I smiled nodding. "Where's Quinn and Joey?" Cain shrugged looking around the ice carefully.

"That's a good question -"

"Oh my goodness, gross, take your sins elsewhere!" Levi chuckled. "Over there from the sound of it."

Quinn and Joey walked over quickly shooting a glare at the still shouting women. "Does this happen wherever you go?"

Quinn shook his head. "No, just sometimes,"

"Where are we off too?" I asked taking off my skates.

"We're going out to eat, do you have anywhere you'd like to go?" I shook my head at Levi.