Happier times

Chapter 32

"Echo, eat something," I glared at Logan.

"I already told you, I'm not hungry!"

I continued on with my reading, ignoring Logan's hot stare. "Mea sōl, I'm not asking," his fingers landed on my hips.

"Good grief Logan, leave it be!" He grabbed my chin and forced my head up, his other hand grabbed my book and tossed it away.

"You need to take care of yourself, the hunger strike you've got going on is not good for you. Obey or face the consequences."

Logan's dom is coming out again.

I leaned up just barely brushing our lips together.  

I opened my mouth to answer him, but instead decided to jump up and run for it.

I didn't make it far. He grabbed my ankle and I fell to the floor.

He flipped me over and sat on my hips. "Can't you just listen, once?"

"That's no fun daddy," I whispered and wiggled under him. He closed his eyes and then opened them staring at me.

"Then your in big trouble," as he spoke he leaned down and took the top of my ear between his teeth and tugged.

I gasped in anticipation and waited for what was to come.

"I'm back from visiting my grandma's!" Logan groaned and cursed jumping off me. 

"Goddamnit! Why is that kid here again!" I smiled and shrugged.

"Hey guys! Oh wow, your face is all red, are you okay?" Jonathan asked me, his eyes wide with innocence.

"Yeah, I'm good,"

Logan walked to the kitchen, I glared when he started getting out food. "Are you hungry? I'm making Echo something," Jonathan quickly nodded and grinned at me.

Just then Damian came down. "Those kid's would not fall asleep, damn I'm happy that it's -"

Damian jumped back. "Ah! What is he doing here?!"

Jonathan waved and turned back to talk to Logan.

"Who knows, he just decided to pop by, where's Jace and Elijah?" Damian shrugged. "I don't know."

"Helpful, I'm gonna go look for them." I ran up the stairs and knocked on Elijahs door.

"Come in," his voice sounded funny. I walked in frowning and shocked when I saw tears in his eyes.

"Elijah, what's wrong?!" I asked and moved over to him quickly, brushing my fingers over his eyes.

"N-nothing," he muttered and tried to turn away. I gripped his jaw firmly.

"No, what's wrong? Tell me, or we'll be here for awhile," I rubbed his back gently as I sat down next to him.

"It's fucking dumb, I don't even know why I'm upset," I nibbled on my lip.

"It might feel silly or dumb, but it's important to you, so it's important to me, what happened?" I coaxed. He sighed.

"A few people decided to let me know how stupid my book was, I just worked so hard, and they- fuck, this is stupid." I pressed a kiss on his cheeks and hugged him.

"That's not stupid at all, your book is amazing and unique, they're probably just jealous, if they don't like it they should just stop reading."

He nodded and smiled at me. "Your amazing Echo," I hugged him and kissed his face.