Punishment

*
As a quick warning this Chapter may not be suited for the very faint of heart. It's not overly bad though. Thanks!
*

  Chapter 17

  Elijahs pov

She was still crying. Fucking Damian didn't help, I swear to god if she tries to hurt herself again...

"Lily we're here, baby..." Jace kept softly murmuring to her, trying to coax her out of the car.

I stood waiting by the door arms crossed, I knew Logan was growing impatient with her as well.

"Jace just grab her damnit," Logan growled. "I don't want to hurt her, you try fucking getting her out of there without destroying her." Jace hissed back.

I pushed them out of my way and grabbed her swollen cheeks pressing a hot kiss to her mouth. I gripped her face tightly not letting her move as she struggled.

She was disoriented, clearly confused and distressed. I slipped my tongue into her mouth moving along her sweetness.

She relaxed the tiniest bit and I pulled her out keeping my mouth on hers tightly. I didn't let her breath as we kissed and soon she struggled for air.

I waited until she was completely relaxed showing me she was unconscious.

"What the fuck? Did you just kiss her until she fell  unconscious?" Damian asked looking shocked and slightly appalled.

I shrugged. "You fuckers weren't making any progress, now let's bring her in so we can get ready,"

Echo's pov

I opened my eyes and found myself laying in the couch, I sat up to find them standing there arms crossed.

Oh my god, not this again...

"Just do it, say what you want to do this can be over." I whispered waiting for them to break my heart in two all over again.

"Well, why don't we start with this, hello Echo." I froze and stared at Damian in horror.

"How do you know my name?" Logan shook his head and scoffed.

"The cops said we kidnapped an Echo Anderson, which was funny because you said your name was Lily." I ducked my head not ready for what was to come.

"You lied babe, and didn't fix it when the chance came, which was many, many times."

I wiped my raw cheeks and ran my fingers through my hair trying to think. "I'm sorry I lied, I was scared-"

"You were scared?" Damian spat glaring at me. My heart began to pound, shoulders shook with fear.

I tried to remember how to breath but I faltered as Logan stepped closer and closer to my quivering figure.

"I told you if you disobeyed my rules I would punish you, you lied and were disrespectful tonight, Echo. Prepare too deal with the consequences."

He spat out my name like I meant nothing to him, like I was a foreign person he had been forced to have the unfortunate displeasure of meeting.

He grabbed my hand and surprisingly gently; pulled me along to his room. "Say goodnight to the guys Echo, you won't see them until tomorrow."

I kept silent, unable to speak through the panic running through my body. I kept my face down when Jace tried to catch my eyes.

Soon I was in Logan's room, he locked the door behind him and kept his back turned to me. "Go sit on my bed Echo,"

My whole body shook but I sat on his bed obediently. He began looking through some things until he found what he wanted.

"I don't want to hurt you, but, you keep causing problems."

I'm causing problems?! Could you take a moment to look at yourselves?

"Put your hands on the board Echo," I obeyed again still shaking but willing to go the extra mile to fix what they seemed desperate to break.

He tied me gently, he was being gentle. Maybe he wouldn't -

"I'm going to spank you,"

My heart literally shattered.

"No, Logan don't, I'm begging you," I whispered sobbing uncontrollably now, I couldn't go through this again.

"Shh, it will be over soon," he flipped me over and caressed my bottom.

"No!" I screamed and kicked and tried to get him off me. "Relax mea sōl,"

Then he began. Slap after slap I lost myself to the past.

***

"Raphael, I didn't -" he slapped me.

"Shut up slut, I know you tried to leave me, and now I'm going to punish you,"

I was tied to the bed and beaten, fists and whips flew across my skin making me scream.

"Stop, please, I'm begging, please Raphael,"

"Echo, I'm not done, I'll never be done with you. Next time you try to leave me I'll make it worse. Now listen closely,"

As he spoke his fingers drifted down to the apex between my thighs making me whimper.

"I'm going to spank this little ass, then me and my friends are going to have some fun with your body."

A sob escaped my chapped lips. "I want you to count Echo, how many do you think it will take to break you? Ten? Maybe twenty." He mocked and flipped me over as I screamed.

He slapped my skin and I wailed at the pain of his hand smacking my already inflamed flesh.

"Count Echo, count as I beat your beautiful body,"

Present day

I stopped fighting him and laid there, weak, broken.

"I'm done," I felt him kiss my head, my head lolled to the side weakly.

"Echo?" I didn't move. He broke me. After so long of trying to be strong he finally shattered what I had put together.

"I swear to god, if you don't fucking answer me -"

I drifted off, not listening to his rant.

What did it matter? I opened my blank eyes and stared up at him.

He frowned and touched my cheek making me flinch and try to roll away, but I found myself to weak and closed my eyes again.

"Fucking shit, Echo open your eyes,"

His voice scared me, everything about him scared me now, but I was to tired to run away.